Dozens of friends and family lined Elderica Way Wednesday night to
flash their flashlights in support of Adventist Health Lodi Memorial
nurse Karen Baumbach, who is currently isolated after testing positive
for COVID-19. Her husband Jeff, a nurse at St. Joseph's Hospital in
Stockton, died from the virus Monday.
As featured on
- Lodi eagerly reopens: Eatery dining areas set up for social distancing
- San Joaquin County asks Newsom to speed up reopening
- Wallet returned to Lodi High grad after nearly 60 years
- Lodi High valedictorian challenged herself to reach new heights
- State approves attestation from county to open more business
- Lodi Council asks police to avoid COVID complaints
- Tokay valedictorian kept eyes on the prize since seventh grade
- @be.fit.davis: Lodi’s Bethany Davis shares passion for fitness on Instagram
- High schools prepare for virtual, social distancing graduations
- Owner of Lodi gym loses case against state, county
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?