It was 1955 when I moved to the working class community of Lakewood, Calif. This was quite a cultural change for me, as I had been previously living in an upscale suburb of Washington, D.C.
- Lodi Colts kicked out of football league over rules
- S.J. deputies on training flight unharmed in Stockton crash
- If disaster strikes in Lodi, will you be ready?
- Wanted man arrested in Lodi after brief chase
- Pumpkins given to kids in memory of worker
- Halloween history: In Lodi, Halloween traditions have come and gone, but the holiday’s community focus remains
- Youth football: Lodi Colts back in business with new league
- Was Zupo fire arson? Lodi police seek two boys seen in security video
- Steve Mann: New life for old Sunset Theater, Alexander's Bakery properties?
- San Joaquin County not on list of possible PG&E shutoffs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?