You’ve heard for years that Lodi wine is “out of this world,” but now there’s proof. Lodi’s Michael David Winery sent a small amount of their grape juice to the International Space Station in February, hitching a ride aboard the Northrop-Grumman NG-15 resupply mission.
- Toddler drowns at Lodi Lake
- Farmers Market returns to Downtown Lodi on Thursday
- After long intermission, Lodi Stadium 12 open again
- Resolved to take action, Lodi City Council approves community engagement plan for homeless center
- County GOP calls for Lodi to cancel vaccine utility bill discount
- Steve Mann: Michael David Winery sends grape juice to the space station
- Lodi theater group seeks new home with Legion building set to be sold
- Half a century later, Servpro still cleaning up messes in Lodi
- Live Oak Elementary gets creative to boost morale
- Nearly 100 arrested in county sex operation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?