(StatePoint) New household products are introduced to store shelves all the time, which can make a typical shopping trip somewhat of a struggle, even for the savviest shoppers.
Rather than spending hours researching product reviews, let the votes of 40,000 consumers guide your decisions. Get faster insight from shoppers nationwide by consulting valuable resources such as Product of the Year USA, the largest consumer-voted award for product innovation, determined by a national study conducted by Kantar, a global leader in consumer research.
“The distinctive Product of the Year logo helps shoppers identify the best new products, saving them valuable time and money during the shopping experience,” says Mike Nolan, CEO, Product of the Year.
Of the 36 winners this year, these 18 household products won in their respective categories:
• Air care: Air Wick Essential Mist
• Automatic dish care: FINISH Max-in-1 POWERBALL
• Car care: Rain-X Waterless Car Wash & Rain Repellent
• Cat care: Fresh Step Clean Paws
• Dish booster: FINISH Jet-Dry
• Dog care: Comfort Zone Calming Vest for Dogs
• Feminine care: Playtex Simply Gentle Glide
• Health systems: CONTOUR NEXT ONE Smart Meter and App System
• Household cleaning: Scrubbing Bubbles Bubbly Bleach Gel Toilet Bowl Cleaner
• Household essentials: Reynolds KITCHENS Quick Cut Plastic Wrap
• Immediate relief: HALLS KIDS
• Laundry booster: Purex Crystals New & Improved Formula
• Laundry pacs: Tide PODS Ultra Oxi
• Liquid dish soap: Dawn Platinum
• Liquid laundry: Tide Fresh Coral Blast
• Oral care: Crest Gum Detoxify
• Paper towels: Brawny Tear-A-Square
• Skin protection: Honu Sunscreen
For more information about the 2019 Product of the Year winners, visit productoftheyearusa.com.
Running a household is not always easy, nor is navigating the ever-evolving store aisles. By quickly learning which products have already been vetted by consumers just like you, you can feel confident about your household planning and purchases.
Photo Credit: (c) Rido / stock.Adobe.com