Patricia M. Quetone was born in Pawhuska, Okla., on January 23, 1923, and departed this life on May 24, 2017 in Clovis, Calif. She was preceded in death by her loving husband, Fred. Pat and Fred lived much of their lives in Lodi and created many memories together there. She leaves behind her daughter Marilyn and son Kip, two grandchildren and five great-grandchildren, other loving relatives and friends. Any remembrances should be offered to a favorite charity. There will be no services.
- Apartment complex gets first stamp of approval
- Double take: Lodi council flips vote
- Local nonprofit offering large reward in 2018 Lodi cold case
- Affordable housing project in Heritage District moves forward
- F&M nets top accolade
- San Joaquin County supervisors ban vaccine passport mandates
- Parents, teachers push back against COVID mandates
- Steve Mann: Will $500 incentivize city employees to get vaccinated?
- ‘It’s our own place’: Galt Teen Center celebrates opening
- Valley Springs homeowner shoots, kills intruder
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?