Please join us for an amazing evening at Jessie's Grove Winery, 1973 W. Turner Road, Lodi, CA for good old southern barbecue, Saturday, September 12, 2015. 5pm -10pm. Guest Speaker: Bubba Paris, Live Music by DeJay Mullins, Catering by Bruce Salsbury. Barbecue Ribs, Tri Tip, Chicken, Sausage with all the trimmings and all you can eat. It is a family event, so bring the kids. There will be games and best country outfit with cash prize. Jillian's Consignment will there showing some of their best country outfits. This event will insure Grace and Mercy can continue the level of support to all of the individuals and agencies that we support every day in our community. Come and and support a good cause and eat some really good food in in the grove. Tickets are $50 Adults/$20 Children and can purchased online at www.gracenmercylodi.com/events or call the office (209) 224-5273 or cell# (925) 864-0183
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Loved ones remember Lodi Memorial's Donna Frey, lost to COVID-19
- COVID-19 still spreading quickly in San Joaquin County
- Parents to Lodi Unified: What is the plan for reopening?
- Briefs: San Joaquin County warns of Legionnaires’ disease
- Former News-Sentinel publisher Fred Weybret passes away
- COVID-19 triage tent back in action at Lodi Memorial
- Segale seeks new owner for Double Dip Gallery
- COVID-19 by the numbers for July 10, 2020
- Lodi man, two others arrested on attempted murder
- Briefs: Lodi Lake Beach to stay closed this summer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?