If you've got a camera and always wanted to learn how to use it to produce videos, here's your chance. These workshops are free and open to all ages and levels. We'll begin with the very basics - parts of the camera. How to insert a battery, turn it on and off, menu, lens, etc. and move on to accessories, computers and editing programs. Once you've learned how to use your gear then you'll work on simple visual stories. Maybe a video greeting to someone far away...a short family history...a news story...a short movie.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- San Joaquin County supervisors raise concerns after mass vaccination event fumble
- Lodi business owner fighting for his life against COVID-19
- Galt family killed in vehicle rollover in Mexico
- San Joaquin County’s COVID-19 hospitalizations may be leveling off, but numbers still high
- ‘Mayor of Sacramento Street’ Clay Sayler passes away at 80
- Galt, Sacramento State mourn soccer star
- Lodi man brings love of skateboarding to his new neighborhood
- Grace & Mercy’s Cheryl Francis will be keynote speaker at virtual Martin Luther King Jr. ceremony
- Police: Lodi robbery suspect had weapons, body armor
- Thieves steal critical part of Lodi woman’s car — four times
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?