Foppiano family onions are grown within a 20-mile radius of Morada Produce’s packing facility located in San Joaquin County. Onions do well in this region, where they benefit from the Delta breeze that cools the evenings to promote better quality and higher brix. At peak times, an estimated daily harvest of 750,000 pounds of onions are picked per day. Yellow onions are Morada Produce’s specialty, with limited availability of red, white, and sweet onions.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Stockton man claims deputies beat him at jail
- Doug Kuehne is Lodi’s new mayor
- Parade of Lights takes Lodi on a global journey
- Driver in Lodi murder gets 15 years to life
- Ex-Twin Arbors club gets major upgrade
- Inclusion Films to premiere feature film ‘Carol of the Bells’ in Lodi
- Salvation Army’s culinary graduates aim high
- Galt man who attacked boys sentenced to nine years
- Eight Mile Road crash kills two Lodi Unified students
- Parade of Lights to take global journey
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?