Note: The photographs of Durst Winery were taken by Bea Ahbeck Casson.
Want to enjoy a glass of wine with a pin-up model? Or maybe go tasting with a classy lady and gent from 1950s Dublin, Ireland?
Take a turn off Jack Tone Road onto Victor, and it’s just a few moments before a behemoth of a blue barn comes into view.
One Lodi winery is committed to a no-frills vibe for their estate tasting room. It’s one wall of the stark warehouse where Fields Family Wines…
Parachute silks hang from the ceiling. The bar and much of the furniture is made from shipping pallets. Fruit bins covered in graffiti curve t…
On Saturday, a troop of volunteers staffed an assembly line in the winery building. A white plastic tank is slowing draining of Zinfandel wine…
On a few shady acres south of Harney Lane, a tall cheerful man and his wife run a small, boutique winery just a few hundred feet from their ow…
A Lodi winemaking couple are currently elbow deep in foaming zinfandel juice and grapeskins. Right now, the wine that will fill the future bot…
There’s a woman who lives in a storefront window on School Street. She’s pale and elegant, lounging gracefully in an ornate chair. Her long li…
- Two arrested in Cherokee Lane shooting
- Teen victims in Lodi stabbing deaths identified
- Funds being raised for services of slain teens
- Steve Mann: Thankfully, most of us will never experience life on the streets
- Suspect in stabbing deaths denied bail
- Scandal-ridden saloon shuttered
- Santa’s Lodi schedule is set
- Festival of Trees retuns to Micke Grove Park Dec. 4-5
- Man, 29, arrested in stabbing deaths near Lodi park
- San Joaquin County Public Health urges residents to get booster shots
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?