On Monday, Aug. 21, a rare total solar eclipse will travel from one coast of the United States to the other. While Lodi won't be in the totality, local residents can still catch quite a show. Here's where and how to enjoy the eclipse — and keep your eyes safe, too.
- Special to the News-Sentinel
On Monday, the Exploratorium will provide live feeds of the Great American Eclipse from Madras, Ore., Casper, Wyo. and the museum campus on Pi…
- By John Bays/News-Sentinel Staff Writer
With a partial solar eclipse taking place on Monday, the World of Wonders Science Museum wanted to make sure that Lodi residents are able to s…
- Nearly 100 arrested in county sex operation
- Double Dip Gallery has new owner — but same great ice cream, local art
- Burlington to open at former JC Penney location
- Lodi City Council votes in favor of requesting DMV print Urdu materials
- Owner addresses latest death at Lodi Parachute Center
- Mosquito district asks residents to remove standing water, report infestations
- Despite low reservoirs, no drought emergency in Lodi — yet
- Lodi Outdoor Market coming to Grape Fest this weekend
- Local roundup: Lodi, Tokay girls soccer tie at 3
- Signs of hope as we emerge from nightmare
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?