Kayak culture has turned Lodi Lake and the Mokelumne River into one of the hottest spots to keep cool this summer.
- By Kyla Cathey/Lodi Living Editor
How do you picture a perfect evening? Is it dancing away to local bands? Enjoying a new vintage at one of Downtown Lodi’s plentiful tasting ro…
Enjoying the Water
- Bea Ahbeck Casson/News-Sentinel
BEA AHBECK CASSON/NEWS-SENTINEL People enjoy the first Kayak Festival at Lodi Lake Saturday, April 11, 2015. The event was organized by the He…
- By Frank Carlo Mills/News-Sentinel Staff Writer
Editor’s note: Frank Carlo Mills has been a summer intern at the News-Sentinel for several years. He wrote this column about his experiences o…
- Galt man arrested for murder in wife’s death
- Park concerned about surge of COVID cases in S.J. County
- Second suspect in Shock murder found guilty
- Lodi Unified to follow state masking guidelines
- Access center hits Sacramento Street roadblock
- Family teams up with YouTube star to return Lodi man’s beloved car
- Bob Johnson Park to open this weekend
- Lodi animal shelter sees influx of animals
- Lodi City Council weighs in on priority projects
- District lays out strategy for mask mandate
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?