- Lodi nursing center hit by COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 spike raises alarms in Lodi
- Lodi Unified returning to full-time, on-campus schedule
- COVID surge hits Lodi: Nursing home has 52 cases among patients, staff
- All’s quiet at the Micke Grove Zoo where animals get extra attention
- Lodi Memorial to accept non-COVID-19 patients again
- Lodi Unified board, parents debate about school changes
- StreetZlan serves up street food with a gourmet twist
- Newsom orders bars closed in San Joaquin, six other counties
- Lodi Unified clarifies that schools will open on Aug. 3
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?