- Feds say man used Lodi-area vineyard to stockpile weapons, conduct “civil disorder” training
- Lodi Unified must stick with distance learning as county remains in purple tier
- Reynolds Ranch residents oppose further development in neighborhood
- Micke Grove Zoological Society sues county after 20-year-old deal shelved
- Three Lodi schools granted waivers to reopen
- San Joaquin County’s COVID-19 numbers improving
- Election 2020: Mounce faces three challengers for council seat
- Gifts planned for Lodi Memorial for Nurses Week
- San Joaquin County Historical Museum launches innovative website
- Briefs: Shots fired at In N Out
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!