With the increasing number of visitors and wine enthusiasts to the Lodi area comes an uptick in eating establishments offering new and delicious food. From simple dishes to gourmet delights, there is something for everyone — no matter your taste. The staff of Discover Lodi has offered examples of favorites, from breakfast to dessert.
- By Christina Cornejo/News-Sentinel Staff Writer
Wake up early and travel down Lodi Avenue to a small unassuming restaurant called Village Coffee Shop and Restaurant. Bring a notepad and pen …
- By Julie Govette/News-Sentinel Creative Services Manager
Given the chance to review my favorite local brunch spot, I quickly chose the Dancing Fox Winery and Bakery — which is odd for me, since I’d n…
- By Wes Bowers/News-Sentinel Staff Writer
When you step out of your car and approach Pietro’s front doors, you’d think you were approaching an Italian villa with a garden full of fresh…
- San Joaquin County supervisors raise concerns after mass vaccination event fumble
- Galt family killed in vehicle rollover in Mexico
- Lodi business owner fighting for his life against COVID-19
- Lodi man brings love of skateboarding to his new neighborhood
- ‘Mayor of Sacramento Street’ Clay Sayler passes away at 80
- Briefs: Man stabbed at Lodi Quik Stop
- Galt, Sacramento State mourn soccer star
- San Joaquin County’s COVID-19 hospitalizations may be leveling off, but numbers still high
- Police: Lodi robbery suspect had weapons, body armor
- Lodi Unified School District will apply for reopening grant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!
Want to check out the digital edition of Lodi News-Sentinel?