- Feds say man used Lodi-area vineyard to stockpile weapons, conduct “civil disorder” training
- Lodi Unified must stick with distance learning as county remains in purple tier
- Three Lodi private schools tentatively reopen
- Micke Grove Zoological Society sues county after 20-year-old deal shelved
- COVID-19 by the numbers for Sept. 25, 2020
- San Joaquin County’s COVID-19 numbers improving
- Lodi’s Jan Luiz selected as CattleWomen’s Cowbelle of the Year
- Gifts planned for Lodi Memorial for Nurses Week
- Lodi police handled several incidents involving guns on Monday
- Election 2020: Three challenge Nava for Lodi Unified Area 7 seat
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!