Details for PO# R21-00051


Interested in working as a substitute teacher in Calaveras Unified School District? Having the flexibility of when you work? Calaveras Unified School District is hiring! In order to substitute teach you will need to have a Bachelor's degree, get fingerprinted, and pass the CBEST Test. Not sure where to start? For information about becoming a Substitute Teacher, please contact Kathy Griggs at Interested applicants must apply online through the Calaveras County Office of Education's Substitute Clearinghouse at


comments powered by Disqus