Details for Statesman Realty
THE REAL (ESTATE) STORY By Larry Underhill By Larry Underhill IT’S A WRAP! This just in from Krysta at Smack Pie Pizza: “This week we will be capping the Pizza Hero Project as we have utilized all funds provided covering both Larry’s (The Statesman Team’s) personal donations and community support! This project has run nearly 6 weeks and has been such a phenomenal success! We have had over 120 community donations, Larry, you have donated 300 pizzas and we have donated an additional 100 pizzas to this project...that’s over 500 pizzas in total! With tomorrow being our last delivery, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to each of you who have made this possible and for giving everyone the opportunity to be a part of something positive in a time of struggle. What a blessing to all! RESPONSE FROM Tami Weese, Director of Food and Nutrition Services for Adventist Health Lodi Memorial: “Thank you so much Krysta, Larry and Vicki! You have made this project so meaningful & a huge success! Our associates have loved the pizzas and the support from your companies and the community members. God bless you all!” In the immortal words of the sage George Peppard of The A Team, “I love it when a plan comes together.” THANK YOU, LODI! THAT CONDO I mentioned last week had an above-listprice offer the day it hit the market! Now safely in escrow. Another condo in the same complex is COMING SOON! Watch this space. MORE GREAT LISTINGS on the way! In this tight real estate market, Sellers are in the catbird’s seat. If you’re a Buyer trying to WIN in this rabid market, you might want to call The Statesman Team’s John DuBois! John has a reputation for WINNING in multiple-offer situations. 209-371-9664. Have a great week! License 00858988 209-333-2380 CAL BRE LICENSE NUMBER 01907539 www.TheStatesmanTeam.com
- Papapavlos’ Lodi site to open for takeout; new taco truck spices up local food scene
- Lodi vaccination drive gives hope for a return to normalcy
- Officials: 10% of San Joaquin County vaccinated
- Windows shattered, inventory destroyed after vehicle slams into Sheri's Sonshine
- COVID-19 case rates in San Joaquin County dropping rapidly
- Neighbors oppose planned Lodi apartment complex
- Galt police arrest two suspects in string of mail thefts
- Lodi businessman Joe Hassan passes away at 87
- Lodi Police SWAT Team deployed 14 times in 2020
- New business looking to give Lodi economy a charge
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!