Details for CASE NO. LOD-CV-UNC-2021-9000
Mario A. Badillo / Maria G. Badilla
7485 E. Hwy 12
Lodi, CA 95240
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN JOAQUIN
315 W. Elm Street
Lodi, CA 95240
PETITION OF: Mario A. Badillo on behalf of Hilda Michelle Badillo, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner Mario A. Badillo on behalf of Hilda Michelle Badillo filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
Hilda Michelle Badillo
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
Date: 11/12/21 Time: 8:30am AM Dept: L2
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: SEP 24, 2021
s: DAVID P. WARNER
Judge of the Superior Court
October 1, 8, 15 & 22, 2021 - 198435
- Apartment complex slated for Gateway
- San Joaquin County supervisors ban vaccine passport mandates
- Valley Springs homeowner shoots, kills intruder
- Lodi woman recipient of free heating and air system courtesy of local business
- Parents ask Lodi Unified to ignore state-mandated vaccines
- Fierce winds whip Lodi, bring down trees and kick up dust
- Cuteness overload: Lodi animal shelter asks residents to stop dumping cats, kittens
- Phoning a friend? Dial the area code — even in the 209
- Steve Mann: District’s outage looks awful familiar
- Late interception helps Flames hold off Tracy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!