Details for CASE NO. STK-CV-UNC-2020-9392
XIONG VANG aka VANG XIONG
9304 SNOW CREEK CIRCLE
STOCKTON, CA 95212
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN JOAQUIN
180 E. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95202
PETITION OF: XIONG VANG aka VANG XIONG, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner XIONG VANG aka VANG XIONG filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
VANG ZAM KUB XIONG
VANG ZAM KUB XIONG
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
Date: 01/08/2021 Time: 11:00 AM Dept: 3A
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: NOV 05, 2020
s: ERIN GUY CASTILLO
Judge of the Superior Court
Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2 & 9, 2020 - 194574
- Lodi women help local cancer patients keep hair with cold caps
- Hospitalizations on the rise throughout San Joaquin County
- Briefs: Lodi police ask for help to find missing elderly man
- Lodi man sentenced to 14 years for 2019 carjackings
- Small Business Saturday still on for weekend
- Lodi Unified to build new classrooms at Needham Elementary
- Small business owners hope Lodi crowds turn out on Saturday
- Lodi police seeks to upgrade gun range
- COVID-19 by the numbers for Nov. 27, 2020
- Lodi-area legislators attend controversial Hawaii conference
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!