Details for CASE NO. STK-CV-UNC-2020-9392
XION VANG aka VANG XIONG
9304 SNOW CREEK CIRCLE
STOCKTON, CA 95212
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN JOAQUIN
180 E. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95202
PETITION OF: XION VANG aka VANG XIONG, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner XION VANG aka VANG XIONG filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
VANG ZAM KUB XIONG
VANG ZAM KUB XIONG
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
Date: 01/08/2021 Time: 11:00 AM Dept: 3A
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: NOV 05, 2020
s: ERIN GUY CASTILLO
Judge of the Superior Court
Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2 & 9, 2020 - 194574
- San Joaquin Public Health: Businesses not to blame for latest shutdown
- San Joaquin County, most of state returns to purple tier
- Downtown Lodi Post Office site eyed for hotel
- California Department of Public Health issues limited stay-at-home order
- Tokay Liquors owner found dead from gunshot on Friday
- Police investigating fatal shooting at Lodi liquor store
- San Joaquin County relegated to purple tier again
- Lodi Unified board, teachers union agree to reopening plan
- Lodi-area legislators attend controversial Hawaii conference
- San Joaquin County may be headed back to purple tier
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!