Details for CASE NO. STK-CV-2020-8491 ORDE
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE
FOR CHANGE OF NAME
217 E. Locust Street
Lodi, Ca, 95240
COUNTY OF SAN
180 E. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95202
PETITION OF: Christina Darlene Lambert, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Darlene Lambert filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
Present Name: Christina Darlene Lambert
Christina Darlene Lopez
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
Date: DEC 11 2020 Time: 11:00 AM
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: Sep 24, 2020
s: ERIN GUY CASTILLO
Judge of the Superior Court
Oct. 17, 24, 31, Nov. 7, 2020— 194193
- Fewer COVID-19 tests, new equity metric may delay San Joaquin County's move to next tier
- Lodi Unified considers phase-in approach to get kids into classrooms
- Election 2020: San Joaquin County places Measure X on ballot taxing cannabis
- Lodi police release more details in fatal stabbing
- Two killed in weekend crashes in Lodi
- New Lodi resident brings her career consulting firm to the area
- ARTHOUSE NYC pays tribute to Lodi nurse, health care workers lost to COVID-19
- Family of missing Lodi man is organizing ground search
- Lodi Fire Foundation begins raising funds for memorial statue
- Lodi Unified School District plans return to class, but dates still up in the air
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!