Details for CASE NO. STK-CV-UNC-2020-7363
29 South Cambridge Drive
Lodi, CA 95242
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN JOAQUIN
180 E. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95202
PETITION OF: Tiffani Christy on behalf of Payton Healy Meinecke, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner Tiffani Christy filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
Payton Healy Meinecke
Payton Healy Christy
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
Date: NOV 13, 2020 Time: 11:00 AM Dept: 3A
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: SEP 02, 2020
s: ERIN GUY CASTILLO
Judge of the Superior Court
Sept. 12, 19, 26 & Oct. 3, 2020 - 193651
- Three Lodi schools granted waivers to reopen
- Lodi Unified must stick with distance learning as county remains in purple tier
- Reynolds Ranch residents oppose further development in neighborhood
- Election 2020: Mounce faces three challengers for council seat
- Micke Grove Zoological Society sues county after 20-year-old deal shelved
- San Joaquin County’s COVID-19 numbers improving
- Briefs: Shots fired at In N Out
- Gifts planned for Lodi Memorial for Nurses Week
- Lodians drive-thru for deep-fried delectables at Fair Food Frenzy
- Lodi plans to rebuild Zupo Field
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!