Details for CASE NO. STK-CV-UNC-2020-10763
207 Lambert Court
Lodi, CA 95240
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN JOAQUIN
180 E. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95202
PETITION OF: Rowaiz Khan on behalf of Rehman Khan, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner Rowaiz Khan on behalf of Rehman Khan filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
NOTICE OF HEARING
Date: 02/26/21 Time: 11:00 AM Dept: 3A
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: DEC 22, 2020
s: ERIN GUY CASTILLO
Judge of the Superior Court
Jan 12, 19, 26 & Feb. 2, 2021 - 195153
- Lodi business owner fighting for his life against COVID-19
- Schools, nonprofits, coffee shops close due to COVID-19 exposures
- San Joaquin County’s COVID-19 hospitalizations may be leveling off, but numbers still high
- Cut the Mustard boasts new owner — but old favorites won’t change
- Galt, Sacramento State mourn soccer star
- Lodi teachers reject tentative agreement from district
- Thieves steal critical part of Lodi woman’s car — four times
- Medical examiner: San Joaquin County not yet overwhelmed by COVID-19
- New bike shop rolls into Lodi
- Briefs: Lodi chase ends in crash; suspect still at large
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!