Details for CASE NO. LOD-CV-UNC-2021-4653
Gina Cecil Alliceson
1211 N. Stockton Street
Stockton, CA 95203
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN JOAQUIN
315 W. Elm St., Dept. L2
Lodi, CA 95240
PETITION OF: GINA CECIL ALLICESON, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner GINA CECIL ALLICESON filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
GINA CECIL BAEZ
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
Date: 7/9/21 Time: 8:30 AM Dept: L2
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: MAY 20, 2021
s: CARTER P. HOLLY
Judge of the Superior Court
June 2, 9, 16 & 23, 2021 - 196847
- Shocking news for the Lions Club, a new leader at Pietro’s and more
- A resilient Lodi class goes the distance
- Lodi graduate chasing new heights at NCAA Championships
- How a sharp-eyed ranger found a wondrous prehistoric trove in the foothills east of Lodi
- ‘West Side Story’ returns to Lodi Musical Theater stage
- Lodi’s new fire chief embraces call to service
- Tokay seniors’ journey ends on high note
- Park: County on right track with reopening a week away
- Local officials join residents in advocating for a safe and sane July 4
- A tradition of service: Tokay High senior enlists in the Army, becoming the latest in long line of Hittles to serve his country
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!