Details for DOC# 2021-026261 FICTITIOUS BU
The following person(s) is/are doing business as:
165 W CLEVELAND STREET #2,
STOCKTON, CA 95204
165 W CLEVELAND ST #2, STOCKTON, CA 95204
This business is conducted by a corporation.
The registrants commenced or will commence to transact business under the fictitious business name or names above on 07/28/2008.
s: TONY J. HERMOSILLO
This is an original fictitious business name statement.
This statement was filed with the County Clerk of San Joaquin County on date indicated by file stamp.
San Joaquin County Recorders
Feb. 20, 27, March 6 & 13, 2021 - 195589
- Papapavlos’ Lodi site to open for takeout; new taco truck spices up local food scene
- Lodi vaccination drive gives hope for a return to normalcy
- Officials: 10% of San Joaquin County vaccinated
- Windows shattered, inventory destroyed after vehicle slams into Sheri's Sonshine
- COVID-19 case rates in San Joaquin County dropping rapidly
- Neighbors oppose planned Lodi apartment complex
- Galt police arrest two suspects in string of mail thefts
- Lodi businessman Joe Hassan passes away at 87
- Lodi Police SWAT Team deployed 14 times in 2020
- COVID-19 by the numbers for Feb. 19, 2021
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!