Details for CASE NO. STK-CV-UNC-2020-8961
BARBARA K TUDHOPE
1188 CURTIS COURT
RIPON, CA 95366
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN JOAQUIN
180 E. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95202
PETITION OF: BARBARA K TUDHOPE, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner BARBARA K TUDHOPE filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
BARBARA K TUDHOPE
BARBARA K JAMES
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
NOTICE OF HEARING
Date: JAN 08, 21 Time: 11:00 AM Dept: 3A
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: OCT 16, 2020
s: ERIN GUY CASTILLO
Judge of the Superior Court
NOV. 7, 14, 21 & 28, 2020 - 194481
- San Joaquin County, most of state returns to purple tier
- San Joaquin Public Health: Businesses not to blame for latest shutdown
- San Joaquin County may be headed back to purple tier
- Downtown Lodi Post Office site eyed for hotel
- California Department of Public Health issues limited stay-at-home order
- Police investigating fatal shooting at Lodi liquor store
- Tokay Liquors owner found dead from gunshot on Friday
- San Joaquin County launches high school apprenticeship program
- San Joaquin County relegated to purple tier again
- Lodi’s COVID-19 rate highest in San Joaquin County
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!