Details for CASE NO. STK-CV-UNC-2020-7126
ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE FOR CHANGE OF NAME
Wai-kei Wayne Kwan
4922 Cozad Way
Morada, California 95212
SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA
COUNTY OF SAN JOAQUIN
180 E. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95202
PETITION OF: Wai-kei Wayne Kwan, for a change of name.
TO ALL INTERESTED PERSONS:
Petitioner Wai-kei Wayne Kwan filed a petition with this court for a decree changing names as follows:
Wai-kei Wayne Kwan
Waikei Wayne Kwan
THE COURT ORDERS that all persons interested in this matter shall appear before this court at the hearing indicated below to show cause, if any, why the petition for change of name should not be granted.
Date: OCT 30 2020 Time: 11:00 AM Dept: 3A
A copy of this Order to Show Cause shall be published at least once each week for four successive weeks prior to the date set for hearing on the petition in the following newspaper of general circulation, printed in this county: LODI NEWS-SENTINEL.
Date: JUL 23, 2020
s: ERIN GUY CATILLO
Judge of the Superior Court
Sept. 8, 15, 22 & 29, 2020 - 193574
- Feds say man used Lodi-area vineyard to stockpile weapons, conduct “civil disorder” training
- Lodi Unified must stick with distance learning as county remains in purple tier
- Three Lodi private schools tentatively reopen
- Micke Grove Zoological Society sues county after 20-year-old deal shelved
- COVID-19 by the numbers for Sept. 25, 2020
- San Joaquin County’s COVID-19 numbers improving
- Lodi’s Jan Luiz selected as CattleWomen’s Cowbelle of the Year
- Gifts planned for Lodi Memorial for Nurses Week
- Lodi police handled several incidents involving guns on Monday
- Election 2020: Three challenge Nava for Lodi Unified Area 7 seat
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!
Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!