Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
● Explores typical age-related changes.
● Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
● Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
● Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
● Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
● Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Visit alz.org/CRG to explore additional programs in your area.
About the Alzheimer's Association®
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Our vision is a world without Alzheimer’s. Visit alz.org or call +1 800.272.3900.
Adventist Health Lodi Memorial975 S. Fairmont Ave, Classrooms A and B
Lodi, CA 95240