Lodi transportation projects at a glance
Lodi projects currently listed on SJCOG’s list of potential fund allocations:
1. Lockeford Street widening: Widen Lockeford Street from two to four lanes from Stockton Street to Cherokee Lane. Cost: $3.6 million. Completion date: 2018.
2. Victor Road widening: Widen from 2 to 4 lanes; add center left turn lanes in both directions; add turn pockets at intersections and add median with landscaping from Highway 99 to Central California Traction railroad tracks. Cost: $6 million. Completion date: 2035.
3. Ham Lane widening: Widen Ham Lane to four lanes between Lodi Avenue and Elm Street. Cost: $3 million. Completion date: 2025.
4. Kettleman Lane interchange: Rebuild interchange at Highway 99 and Kettleman Lane and widen for easier flow. Cost: $16.2 million. Completion date: 2030.
5. Century Boulevard Gap closure: Construct new two-lane section of Century Boulevard from Church to Stockton Streets. Cost: $6 million. Completion Date: 2020.
6. Harney Lane widening: Widen Harney Lane from two to four lanes from Highway 99 to Lower Sacramento Road. Cost: $22 million. Completion date: 2024.
7. Harney Lane Grade separation project: Redirect Harney Lane over existing Union Pacific Railroad tracks between Hutchins and Stockton streets. Cost: $18.5 million. Completion date: 2017.
— Source: City of Lodi