Traveling Tokay Tigers bowl over Bear Creek Bruins
Tokay's Zach McCurdy carries the ball for a long gain against the Bear Creek Bruins on Friday at McNair High School.
Posted: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 12:00 am
Updated: 6:17 am, Tue Sep 7, 2010.
Accomplishment: Tokay Tiger quarterback Zac
McCurdy proved he can get the job done with his legs as well as his
arm when the senior rushed for 196 yards and threw two touchdown
passes in Tokay's 35-6 season-opening victory over Bear Creek on
McCurdy connected with Tokay receivers Jeff Paul and Ryan Rogero
for TD passes of 6 and 21 yards respectfully. In his first night as
starting QB, he conducted Tokay's option offense that totaled 349
yards and dominated the Bruins.
Or, use your
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 12:00 am.
Updated: 6:17 am.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t pretend you’re someone else.)
- Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t pe about anyone or anything. Don’t post unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossip that could harm the reputation of a person, company or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Report’ pnk on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to post any comment. This may include removing or monitoring posts that we bepeve violate the spirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not posted, or deleted.