- Lodi 79, Roseville 31
Riley McGuire led the Flames (3-3) with 19 in the weekend victory, with Austin Jones scoring 11 and Kane Edwards adding 10. Spencer Monteiro and Layton Judd each scored nine, with Judd being selected to all-tournament team.
Dalton Swicegood had six, Andrew Cruz scored five, Bailey Faszer sank four, Christian Keller chipped in three points, Matt Arishin and Cade Brusa each had two and Levi Mazza added one.
Lodi 60, Tokay 36
The Flames beat the rival Tigers in Saturday's consolation game of the Tokay Tournament.
Matt Meehleis paced Lodi (3-3) with 21 points, while Brody Nutting scored 12. Cliff Dunayan scored eight, Jared Wall added six, Chad Hayes chipped in five, Gavin Loehrer had three, Grant DeAndreis and Jacob Coons scored two and Tobin Escobedo had one.
Alex Funge led Tokay with 17 points and 10 boards, Matt Dickson had seven points, Andrew Donson scored six and Collin Beckler had three. Allen Ward, Miran Solanki and Derek Baker had one each.
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:00 am
Updated: 7:34 am, Tue Dec 11, 2012.
The Lodi Flames stormed back from 18 down in the third quarter to post a convincing 73-60 win over the Weston Ranch Cougars on Saturday, capturing third place at the McDonald's Classic at Delta College.
Benny Simi led Lodi with a game-high 28 points, one of four Lodi players in double figures. Anthony Gonsalves had 21, including a long 3-pointer that gave the Flames their first lead late in the fourth quarter. Jordan Belasco, who was named to the all-tournament team, added 13 points and Leo Eckmann scored 10. — Stockton Record
Or, use your
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:00 am.
Updated: 7:34 am.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t pretend you’re someone else.)
- Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t pe about anyone or anything. Don’t post unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossip that could harm the reputation of a person, company or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Report’ pnk on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to post any comment. This may include removing or monitoring posts that we bepeve violate the spirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not posted, or deleted.