Sip, swirl and savor from a selection of 250 handcrafted wines from 50 Lodi wineries. Passionate winemakers and winery representatives welcome guests, offering practical knowledge and sharing their delicious wines.
Enjoy local provisions, learn some new tips at the ZinFest Wine and Cooking Schools, or relax along the beautiful Mokelumne River to an eclectic mix of live music.
Guests can peruse merchandise from regional vendors and take home a commemorative bottle of custom blended Old Vine Zinfandel from the ZinFest Wine Shoppe.
Tickets include a ZinFest wine glass, wine tasting, participation in seminars and entertainment.
Savor the bounty of the Lodi Appellation’s array of varietals- from Albarino to Zinfandel. With 250 Lodi wines to taste from, wine novices and aficionados are sure to find a new favorite!
Indulge in regional cuisine from the best of San Joaquin County’s gourmet food purveyors. A selection of items will be available for purchase from each vendor, reasonably priced under $10.
Lounge along the Mokelumne River or get up and groove to an assorted mix of live entertainment. Enjoy live music at the main stage, strolling entertainers or the Zinfest Piano Bar — where you can purchase a glass of wine, request songs and sing along with familiar tunes!
Browse from a collection of artisan merchants as they display one-of-a-kind merchandise. Take a piece of wine country home with you, whether it’s local olive oil or reclaimed wine barrel furniture.
ZinFest Cooking School
From regional celebrity chefs to local, award winning culinary experts, ZinFest takes great pride in creating fun and informative cooking classes for event guests. One winery is featured in each class, partnering winemaker with chef, for an engaging tasting and educational experience. Discover a new favorite dish and become the star of your next dinner party. The ZinFest Cooking School is open to all guests, with new demonstrations taking place each hour.
ZinFest Wine School
Trendsetters and legends unite in the ZinFest Wine School. Listen as local experts and guest speakers engage in topics from “Blending your own Zinfandel,” to what cheese pairs perfectly with Lodi wines, and much more… Sip, savor and swirl your way through the afternoon. The ZinFest Wine School is open to all guests with new demonstrations taking place each hour.
ZinFest Merchandise Store
Take a piece of ZinFest 2011 home with you! Commemorative posters, shirts, hats, visors, bags and much more will be available for purchase.
ZinFest Wine Shoppe
Before you leave the festival, make sure to stop in at the ZinFest Wine Shoppe, where our knowledgeable staff can help you pick from a wide selection of the events finest offerings. Pick up a bottle of commemorative ZinFest custom blended Zinfandel and celebrate ZinFest long after the festival is over!
- The festival is held on the north side of Lodi Lake Park at 1101-1301 W. Turner Road, Lodi 95242.
- Event parking is available at our Mills Avenue parking lot located at 233 N. Mills Avenue and at the Stockton Street parking lot located at 221 Lawrence Avenue. Go to zinfest.com/location for more info. Shuttles will be provided from both parking lots to the event entrance.
- This is a ticketed event with access granted to paying guests. Tickets can be purchased in advanced for $45, or the day of the event for $55 each. Advance purchase tickets are available online (zinfest.com) until May 12 at 11:59pm or at the Lodi Wine & Visitor Center in person until May 13 at 4:59pm.
- Attendees must be 21 years old.
- ZinFest is a casual event, held lakeside at Lodi Lake Park. Comfortable shoes and attire are recommended as you will be on grass and dirt in addition to black top. Sun protection is highly recommended.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into ZinFest. There will be many delicious options from regional food purveyors available to purchase inside the festival.
- Animals are prohibited and will be asked to leave the event site.