Illegal immigration key to American Union

Posted: Monday, April 7, 2008 10:00 pm

This is in reference to a letter to the editor by Bonnie Mayer, Lodi News-Sentinel, March 31.

Nothing is being done about the illegal immigrants because the Council on Foreign Relations members (one worlders) who control our government plan to merge Canada, the United States and Mexico into a North American Union - no borders. Former President Clinton is a member -- as is Senator McCain. Why do you think McCain was pushing so hard for amnesty?

Global Corporations dream of a world without borders, where cheap labor can be poured in, in the interest of huge profits. After all, the wealthy insiders make sure they live far removed from the fallout of massive illegal immigration and "guest workers programs." They don't feel the pain when illegal immigrants overrun our schools, hospitals and neighborhoods. Al Gore won't lose his mansion, while hundreds of thousands of out-of-work Americans will lose their homes under the destructive "global warming treaty" he advocates. It will mean the end of this nation as we know it.

The John Birch Society recently made arrangements with the Campaign for Truth in Europe to distribute the DVD documentary, "The Real Face of the European Union." The documentary shows how Great Britain is being destroyed. One of the most frightening aspects for Great Britain is there will be no more trial by jury. One appointed judge will decide guilty or not guilty. This is what is planned for the United States as well. Wake up America!

Aileen Boyce

Lodi

• 1 Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don't pretend you're someone else.)
  • 3 Don't threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
  • 6 Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don't insult each other.
  • 7 Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.

• posted at 2:57 am on Wed, Apr 16, 2008.

Heston lived it as he said it to his last breath.

The man was the incarnate embodiment of the worlds greatest bumper sticker.

• posted at 2:47 am on Wed, Apr 16, 2008.

Ivan Dixon - Actually I do. I was somewhat confused with your words 'prying Charlton Heston's gun from his cold dead fingers,' in light of so many cold-hearted people ridiculing this great man even after his recent death. That is why I asked you as gently as I could regarding your intent with that statement; if I was in error in my confusion, I didn't want to come across in an accusatory manner. Regardless, I do apologize if my question, in the way it was presented offended you or anyone else. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

• posted at 2:31 am on Wed, Apr 16, 2008.

Obviously, you do not appreciate the depths of Mr Heston's patriotism.

You may be assured that I meant every word that I wrote.

Words fail me in paying tribute to this remarkable HERO!

• posted at 7:07 pm on Tue, Apr 15, 2008.

Ivan Dixon wrote, 'Did anyone see the footage of them prying Charlton Heston's gun from his cold dead fingers? I've got to say that it brought tears to my eyes. Mr Heston, I salute you as one Patriot to another!'

Not 'knowing' you very well at all, please tell me that this was just your 'attempt' at humor; not a twisted, perverted way to dishonor an American citizen who just recently died. Please clear this up, if you don't mind.

• posted at 5:47 am on Tue, Apr 15, 2008.

I could not care less, just get them Social security numbers and start withholding.....

• posted at 2:48 am on Tue, Apr 15, 2008.

I've got to say that it brought tears to my eyes.

Mr Heston, I salute you as one Patriot to another!

• posted at 2:46 am on Tue, Apr 15, 2008.

How dare these libs complain that their civil rights have been violated???

I say we lock them up without a trial and torture them for a while Gitmo style. A couple hours of the Cheney treatment will teach them to complain about their civil rights.

• posted at 2:21 am on Tue, Apr 15, 2008.

Illegals kill freely, while good kids die

• posted at 4:14 pm on Mon, Apr 14, 2008.

Daniel, what's your take on this about Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon and how he views illegals?

I suspect he may be a supporter of the North American Union.

Lodian, unless you can comment in an intelligent manner about this article stay out of it.

• posted at 4:09 pm on Mon, Apr 14, 2008.

This is the thanks Sheriff Arpaio gets for rounding up illegal immigrants.

I wonder if Lodian agrees that Sheriff Joe is doing the right thing?

Mayor Phil Gordon is slamming him and now he (Gordon) has gone a s far as issuing a leeter to the FBI question wheter Arpaio has violated the illegals civil rights.

• posted at 6:23 am on Mon, Apr 14, 2008.

Let's let anybody who wants to come in do so. The sooner we break the system
    financially, the less long-term suffering for all of us.

• posted at 8:11 am on Sun, Apr 13, 2008.

I must say that this is certainly a group of people I would enjoy meeting in person! :-) Keep postin'...

• posted at 6:14 pm on Sat, Apr 12, 2008.

excuse me..."can't report corrupt politicians" sorry it is late.

CFR is a private, non-Federal foreign policy group, just like the Federal Reserve is not controlled by people elected by the populace.

Oh the new dollar does not have "in God We Trust" so does that mean we are now supposed to trust our government? the Federal Reserve?

As the government continues to feel like they give us our rights, they will be inclined to try and take them away when they feel like it.

• posted at 6:07 pm on Sat, Apr 12, 2008.

Before these old demagogues of small town life realize that their rights are being whittled away, the barbarians will be at their door. If you wanna see how towns are completely overrun by illegals, then the corrupt local politicians start stealing out of the coffers, look at Maywood, CA. Illegal aliens can report crooked politicians. But this is a reason to fill that town with citizens and legal residents, rather than leave the illegals and ignore their status. CFR has been around for a long time, Jimmy Carter is one. CFR has an agenda.

• posted at 9:18 am on Thu, Apr 10, 2008.

I do know one thing for certain; I will be paying much closer to SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, Sandy and Plankton to decipher the 'code' emanating from Washington through their goofy antics. My money is on Gary - he's the most innocuous of all he MUST be the ring-leader for sure!!

• posted at 9:12 am on Thu, Apr 10, 2008.

Leonard - I was asked to provide 'proof' of intellectual dishonesty. I provided the proof and was treated with cartoon characters and birth certificates printed on 'toilet' paper. Since this guy could not 'afford' to have his reputation sullied, whatever is he to do now? From which lofty position is he now forced to resign as a result of this terrible revelation? What have I done?!?!?

• posted at 6:40 am on Thu, Apr 10, 2008.

Like Fonzie, I think Daniel has "jumped the shark".

• posted at 3:33 am on Thu, Apr 10, 2008.

A pitiful attempt to force one's own sense of 'integrity' on people who obviously know better reduced to a comic strip. Now I've heard it all.

Color me silly, but whenever I err or discover that what I've stated was not true, my instinct is to 'correct' the mistake. By ranting, diverting, and blaming it on others (even 'Schmooze) is sadly priceless!

I am truly sorry for those who are so self-absorbed that they will not/cannot admit when they are wrong. Perhaps we should refer to someone like this as 'Fonzie.' He could never say, 'I'm wrrroo..' By the way, there are a few other examples of intellectual dishonesty, but I promised to cease discourse (yet again) with this fellow after displaying just one. Bye bye.

• posted at 1:46 am on Thu, Apr 10, 2008.

danielh wrote on Apr 10, 2008 1:28 AM:

OH NO!!!!

He is holding us hostage by withholding information about his whacky conspiracy theories.

Whatever will we do????

LOL!

• posted at 8:37 pm on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

Girard: Correction. Ignorance is OK. Everybody has ignorance.

Arrogance, egoism, judgementalism. Denying information and destroying the source of information if the message offends thee.

• posted at 8:28 pm on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

Girard: In analogy to the "Schmooze," the actual amount that you and I have been given is different from $1 Million. you have not shown any good faith or honor, so I don't think you could handle my telling you the actual amount. this is the price to be paid for ignorance.

• posted at 8:26 pm on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

Girard: I am told that this information is documented in the comic strip "Little Orphan Annie."

When I was a kid, I never read it. I was like you, believed what I heard in school and in the news.

Today, from numerous sources, I am told that Daddy Warbucks was Paul Warburg, a major private share-holder in the Federal Reserve, on the European side. He even looked like Paul.

From another source, I am now told that the character "Schmooze" is you and I. The "Schmooze" had $1 Million, and his responsibility was to spend it.

• posted at 8:21 pm on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

Girard: So, I was in error about what would be in the dictionary, but the overall conclusion was serious, and correct.

You, my friend, shot the messenger and took the blue pill (from the Matrix). You have a right to remain uninformed in a crucial topic, if you choose, and you can take the blue pill. Have blissful ignorant fun.

• posted at 8:18 pm on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

Girard: I did not state that a Birth certificate "actually meant something else."

The website reinforced that the BC is on bank note paper, and they full supported what I said.

The website was nothing out of my library.

when you challenged me, and showed that my dictionary statement was incorrect, I found the website within a few minutes through Google, and I grabbed the first thing I saw that was relevant.

• posted at 8:14 pm on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

Girard: I gave you a website reference that discussed birth certificates as a remedy for my dictionary mistake.

I am not ranting.

I am serious, and correct. The birth certificate certifies the existence of a title of ownership.

• posted at 10:09 am on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

danielH - Im only going to give you one example, and then I will remain silent to you.

A few weeks ago, during your rant that the U.S. is claiming title over individuals through the use of birth certificates you challenged anyone to look up the definition of certificate in a legal dictionary; that it would prove that it defined it as ownership.

I posted the definitions and as you originally argued (pertaining to a birth certificate specifically), it did not. You then stated that you actually meant something else and went on your merry way.

That is intellectual dishonesty.'

• posted at 9:08 am on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

Girard: If you think I lied about something, I request that you tell me what it is. Otherwise, you're wasting key strokes.

• posted at 6:49 am on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

Leonard wrote, 'I occasionally agree with Daniel, more often I disagree with Daniel but sometimes, I have to admit that I just don't have any idea what he is talking about.'

Unfortunately my 'conversations' with him have not been as civil or intellectually candid to my liking. As such, I read what he writes but have chosen not to engage him, at least for awhile. I'm sure he doesn't feel any loss; I wouldn't expect anyone to (it's not an 'ego' issue on my behalf).

• posted at 5:21 am on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

girard74 wrote on Apr 8, 2008 2:50 PM:

" Leonard asked, 'Huh?'

Before refreshing my screen to view what you wrote that was my exact, verbatim response. Absolutely amazing (not the coincidence)!!

• posted at 4:51 am on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

That being said (at 8:26AM), usually those who make such claims about their honesty as well as the 'do you want the truth?' or 'to be honest' prefaces to the statements that follow are usually not too secure in their own sense of integrity. And for me such precursors cause me to possibly disbelieve what they state; where if they had simply not included the qualification, I probably would have not even thought about the matter of truthfulness (unless I had other, unrelated reasons).

• posted at 3:26 am on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

I am curious about those who state they 'can't afford' to be wrong (as I interpret the claim) as if one's very survival depends upon it. 'Lying,' as the result(s) of which is/are potentially destructive, is something all humans participate in. To somehow be unable to 'afford' even that one inevitable human frailty causes me to wonder about the inflated sense of importance of those who actually believe it of themselves; that others who do 'lie' couldn't possibly survive the incredibly intolerable, excruciating and unbearable consequences reserved only for these special people.

• posted at 2:05 am on Wed, Apr 9, 2008.

danielh wrote on Apr 9, 2008 1:14 AM:

LOL!

I think that horse is out of the barn.

• posted at 9:19 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

dogbark: Not only are the implications of admiralty law so unbelievable, and all the related situations, that it is difficult for a believer to think it is true. If you think I come up with crazy stuff, I'm telling you that I've heard things that I couldn't believe, but upon further investigation turned out to be possible.

• posted at 9:11 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

dogbark: If you have a friend that is locked-up, or summoned into court, and if you really knew the court system well, you could make a difference for that person.

Instead, you're making jokes with Leonard.

• posted at 9:07 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

dogbark: I'm not saying this to label you at all. I'm speaking in hypothetical terms. People get into a lot of trouble in court because they don't know what kind of court they are in, and they don't know how to present themselves. I haven't ever been placed in front of a judge, or so I'm not talking from experience, just going on other peoples' experience. You're making pretty stupid jokes when the advise about admiralty court could be of benefit to you or a friend. The difference could be huge.

• posted at 8:18 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Cogito: Finally, satire is not a lie when it is obviously displayed as satire.

• posted at 8:16 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Cogito: whatever it is that you see that you think was a lie, I'm not sure, because I never had intentions anywhere of lying.

On the other hand, I might have been playing with Leonard's ego a little bit to give him more credit than he's worth. He probably enjoyed it. Talking through the typepad, it's a little bit difficult to convey satire.

• posted at 8:14 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Cogito: One time in the Stockton Record, I published a letter which contained a statement that was only true only in the past tense*. I published a subsequent clarification, in spite of my embarrassment. This was mostly because I cannot afford to have a reputation for having uttering a falsehood. So you are pretty correct that you have never known me to tell a lie.

[*I said Dianne Feinstein was packing a weapon in her purse. I was unaware that she has since converted her weapon into bodyguards, and they carry.]

• posted at 8:02 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Cogito: If you are going to call someone a liar, you need to define "liar" and prove it, before you ask for an appology. Otherwise, I think that would mean that you are wrong here. I can't afford to be caught in a lie.

• posted at 5:39 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

I used to believe this stuff, until the abduction. After the probes were removed, I couldn't believe this stuff if I tried.
    Maybe next visit the process will be reversed.

• posted at 3:31 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Leonard, Daniel may have a viewpoint that differs from yours and mine on occasion, but I've never known the man to be a liar. Maybe an apology is in order here.

• posted at 3:25 pm on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Leonard, your 2;09 posting had me laughing for 5 minutes, and I'm typing this through the tears. That has to be the most concise bit of hilarity in my personal history. Thank you. You rock.

• posted at 9:50 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Leonard asked, 'Huh?'

• posted at 9:09 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Huh?

• posted at 9:06 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Leonard: As you can see, I am so deeply upset that you have held me accountable in the fantasy of your mind.

• posted at 8:28 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Indeed. You wouldn't want to be held accountable for your words.

• posted at 8:22 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Leonard: I understood the hazards of mentioning your name in a sentence.

• posted at 7:30 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

DanielH wrote on Apr 8, 2008 12:24 PM:

" Bry: Good luck dealing with Leonard, the self-proclaimed source of all truth that he is.

Danni: I do not claim to know all of the truth BUT I sure can tell when you are lying.

• posted at 7:24 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

• posted at 7:22 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Cogito: I also posted it because I am sharing powerful knowledge which was so freely given to me at no charge.

I have only been studying admiralty law for a few months, and in this short span of time, I have witnessed some miracles of men and women who understand it and use their knowledge to turn it in reverse to not only repel their attacks, but to reflect the energy back at the assailant.

Tangent, yes. But the potential for personal benefit is pretty high.

• posted at 7:05 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Cogito: I agree that it was not the main focus of the letter. I posted a brief dissertation on admiralty law because it is extremely relevant as the enabling clause, without which, the whole diabolical plan could not occur.

• posted at 6:31 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Bry wrote on Apr 8, 2008 10:28 AM:

" Leonerdy Take a history lesson clown!

Chuckle.....

Bry, I have truly been wounded by your razor sharp wit.

Should I take it from your post that you deny the fact that most fascist parties were founded on their opposition to fascism?

I would be happy to supply you with the titles of a number of books and articles that support this contention. Furthermore, if you will give me a day or two, I would be delighted to provide you with the text of speeches in which men like Hitler and Mussolini affirm this fact.

• posted at 5:35 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Bry wrote, 'Leonerdy, Take a history lesson clown! However, I doubt that would help as I've seen your blogs and you are more about attacks, lies, distortion and deception than truth.'

Now, can anyone provide a better definition of 'hypocrisy' than that statement? I, for one, have learned the lesson.

• posted at 5:30 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Bry wrote, 'Many, even deny and despise the Judeo Christian values and morals that America was founded upon.'

That 'founding' you refer to is another subject. However, part of what makes this nation great is everyone's absolute right to accept, deny or despise anything they please.

• posted at 5:28 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

• posted at 5:27 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

I find it humorous how some actually believe their utterance of big words or phrases make them appear more believable in their claims or at the very least more intelligent in their thought processes.

What usually comes through is their enormous ignorance and/or lack of intelligence. While the list is very short, there are those with whom I simply wont waste my time (not that they care).

• posted at 5:21 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Aileen, People in America aren't sleeping, they're awake! The problem is that most of them are too selfminded to care about America's future while others have turned their backs on truth, love of God, love of fellowman and American heritage. Many, even deny and despise the Judeo Christian values and morals that America was founded upon. Nice letter though Aileen.

• posted at 5:19 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Daniel, sometimes you get off on a tangent and get so focused on minutiae, that you completely lose the big picture. I doubt Ms. Boyce, as highly informed as she usually is, is up to historical speed with Admiralty/maritime law. And I seriously doubt that it would ever apply to what is being discussed here. Although admittedly interesting, it's just a distraction. FOCUS my friend.

• posted at 5:15 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Bry wrote on Apr 8, 2008 10:06 AM:

we are quickly becoming a socialist and facist nation without borders

Given the fact that the various fascist parties were all established in opposition to socialism, one wonders whether Bry actually knows what either of these words mean.

• posted at 5:14 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

The formation of the North American Union is planned entirely by unelected officials in the CFR, in New York City, not Washington.

Dr. Robert Pastor, chief bogeyman for Girard, drafted the NAFTA document, and today is chief architect for the NAU.

Noone has ever elected Dr. Pastor to any office, or approved of his work in any way.

However, Dr. Pastor's plan has a 100% red carpet green light in Washington.

Hence Girard's bogeyman.

• posted at 5:12 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

girard: Your statement about a bogey man in the CFR is a reflection of your ignorance, not any knowledge in particular.

The CFR is real, and its power is much stronger than the majority of population understands.

My belief is that the general public, like you, prefers not to know. The evidence is right in front of our faces, easy to see.

There are more members of the CFR than what Aileen mentioned.

• posted at 5:06 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

If the US government seriously worked to stop this illegal invasion, then the unification of Mexico, Canada and America could not happen. Bush already agreed to and signed the (SSP) Security Prosperity Partnership between America, Canada & Mexico. With our corrupt government, demos and repubs alike, we are quickly becoming a socialist and facist nation without borders. And with the socialists Obama, Hillary and McCain it is only exacerbated. They have all promoted and supported open borders while the republicans have done nothing to seriously stop this invasion other than pretending to build a fence."

• posted at 5:03 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

wtf wrote, '... McCain ... [will] be out of the game by July.'

I've been 'teased' by this one (from you) a couple of times now. Just what do you know that the rest of us are blind to?

• posted at 4:53 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

I believe Lodi News Sentinel should do a poll, If it was up to you how would you manage the Super Large Illegal problem that is takeing over Lodi & surrounding towns. I think we would all be supprised.

• posted at 4:49 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

I have to agree with you danielH about Aileen's not mentioning the Clintonistas...and why she even bothered mentioning McCain is anyone's guess...he'll be out of the game by July.

• posted at 3:24 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Boyce wrote, 'Nothing is being done about the illegal immigrants because the Council on Foreign Relations members (one worlders) who control our government plan to merge Canada, the United States and Mexico into a North American Union...'

Oh no!! The bogeyman cometh ... again!!!

• posted at 3:19 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

I do think this is a good letter.

• posted at 3:11 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Like I said, trial without jury is already here.

• posted at 3:10 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

LEGAL: I'll leave with this. There are many ways to get out of a proceeding in admiralty. These are so dangerous that I cannot give advise and only my experience; but, I have none.

In admiralty court, I know that the courtroom rituals are focused on a set of notifications to the defendent and his/her aquiescence (agreement).

The original summons is a bill of exchange (aCheck), and the prosecution is wagering that the defendent will pay.

The defendent signs a bond which is the basis for funding.

The defendent turns himself in to become surety for the fictitious defendent and crime.

• posted at 3:07 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Danny: I would never mistake you for Aileen. I've known Aileen since I was a kid.

I was just musing on your sycophantic response to her letter.

• posted at 3:04 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

LEGAL: Several key features of admiralty law, which pertain to the US Bankruptcy:

1) Admiralty is more forgiving than Common Law by the people.

1a) Under Common Law, the only requirement is to not injure anybody. A common law jury will hang the defendent if the victim is dead or raped.

1b) Under admiralty, law is by mutual consent of both sides. If the defendent believes it is against the law to not pay a tax, then he will be tried so.

2) The court administrates bankruptcy. The judge is the bank.

• posted at 3:00 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Leonard: A wise person would stop for a moment to find out what is the jurisdiction of the courts, and no, I didn't write this letter. If I had written it, you wouldn't have any doubt unless a new person had came to town.

• posted at 2:56 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Thomas Jefferson realized the danger of admiralty courts when he was in France, and my understanding is warning facilitated the 7th amendment, which grants one a jury in civil disputes of $20 or more. Only problem with this is that the US Constitution pertains to federal disputes, not state disputes. The 14th amendment does not impose this requirement upon the states. Hence state courts are in admiralty.

Wikipedia claims admiralty law dates back to Richard the Lion-hearted, but I dont believe Wikipedia. I prefer to believe that admiralty has been all around us already.

• posted at 2:55 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Its like Danny is writing his own little special letter.

An addendum of sorts.

• posted at 2:50 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

LEGAL: "no more trial by jury": This system already exists in America. It is called "Admiralty/maritime law." If one knows the flag of admiralty, they can recognize it when they walk into a government building or court. It contains the stars and strips inside a border of golden fringe, with an eagle at the top.

It looks so beautiful to make people think it is respectful of the American flag, but this is only the deception. It is nothing less than corporate banking law, empowered to administrate America's bankruptcy.

continued...

• posted at 2:44 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Danny: Imagine my surprise to find you here.

Have you found any Reds under your bed this week?

• posted at 2:43 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Aileen wrote: The John Birch Society ......

Chuckle....

Why do these people bother to write these letters if they are going to insist on immediately discrediting themselves?

• posted at 2:41 am on Tue, Apr 8, 2008.

Aileen Boyce: Numerous comments.

1) How could you forget a member of the Council on Foreign Relations who is running for president, when you did remember to mention her husband?

2) The NorthAmericanUnion is based upon NAFTA as a foundation, as well as the regions that recognize all the trade agreements.

2) Re: "The Real Face of the European Union." As I was saying (arguing with one particular inappropriate member in my opinion) the Euro is analagous to the intended Amero, and both of these currencies take sovereignty over the regions that recognizes these currencies.