As one passes over the railroad tracks from Lodi and enters the town of Woodbridge, many have missed or questioned the reason for the old white building with all the flowers.
It's the Woodbridge Grange No. 482 meeting hall. It was once the Brown School, built about 1918, and moved from Galt in 1939 to its present location at 1074 Academy St. in Woodbridge.
When not being used by the Woodbridge Grange membership, the hall is available for rent. The facility is available seven days a week. For additional information visit our website www.woodbridgegrange482.org.
Woodbridge Grange No. 482