American administration is accountable to Britain

Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:00 am

Article 6 of the Constitution unifies the American debtors to assume responsibility for the debt of fighting the Revolutionary War.

Today, this has resulted in a substantial loss of freedom. Promissory notes involving loans are negotiable instruments. Those legal tender green things in your wallet or purse are promissory notes. If one is written to French bankers, I am not aware of any reason why it could not be owned by the King of England.

The British Web site www.worldreports.org/news reports that Chinese authorities obtained a World Court Writ of Execution and Lien on the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve. The Web site reports that Obama authorized the loan payment, but that the British didn't receive the payment.

For U.S. citizens, this pertains to a substantial loss of freedom. The British Web site doesn't hesitate to mention America hasn't had a legitimate government (since the Civil War); and, it doesn't show any remorse to use special adjectives and descriptive nouns to describe American corporate administrative officers, and how they relate to the current situation.

In order to correct this situation after 150 years, how many people today would know how to establish a republic? How many bad habits of thinking would need to be corrected?

The British Web site gives a brief accounting for American history relating to the predicament. They remind us of JFK's last policies, that Bush Sr. was present at the JFK assassination, and that Gerald Ford (who modified evidence in the Warren Commission report) appointed him to the CIA. I'm surprised they didn't match the 3 Tramps with the Watergate burglars and Nixon's resignation.

Apparently, the British Secret Intelligence Service is having their way with Kissinger, the Bushs, Cheney, and Secretary of the U.S. Treasury and Trustee of the U.S. bankruptcy, Timothy Geithner; and, there is a dead body count.

If anyone wants to attempt a long read of the full report, they can read the Web site. In summary, it makes clear that American administration is accountable to Great Britain.

Daniel Hutchins

Acampo

• posted at 3:25 pm on Fri, Jan 8, 2010.

sven: You remind me of Leonard for some reason.

• posted at 8:38 am on Fri, Jan 8, 2010.

danielh:You should focus on the real world. Not the world of make believe and intrigue where notable government officials and influential people are dragged off into the night to be interrogated and have chips placed in the back of their necks. How government leaders are assasinated by other government leaders and how the same henchmen show up again and again at the scene of the crime. Your bitterness at not being eligible for Skull and Bones, or the Masons, or the TLC, or the CFR, or the Bilderbergs, or even the boy scouts has clouded your thinking to where you see ghosts and shadow governments and secret meetings and treaties and fantastic plots to keep the 100 mpg carborator from being installed on GM cars because the oil companies got together and bought the patent rights so it could never be built.Real World Real World Real World just keep repeating it over and over.

• posted at 7:04 am on Fri, Jan 8, 2010.

sven: Now you're arguing.You made claims which you cannot prove.

• posted at 12:27 am on Fri, Jan 8, 2010.

Gee danielh, I'm pretty sure my "reputation" won't be trashed based on your claim. In fact, of everybody on here, you're probably the last person who should be threatening someone's reputation as almost no one believes a single word you submit.I would suggest you prove what you say but all you do is find some even more way out there website which has some claims even more outragoeus as the one before.Couple this with your continual references to individuals or sites or some other form of information that you claim is too dangerous or risky to report and your use of the work "diabolical" in a recent post merely solidifies your position (as I had reported to you earlier) as a C.P.I don't care what you think of my reputation and clearly you haven't been challenged like this before and now you feel threatened.I may choose to not respond to any further posts by you on this topic. Your repeated post after post after post in succession is really annoying.

• posted at 12:29 pm on Thu, Jan 7, 2010.

sven: If you can prove that I am wrong, you should publish your finding.Or if you don't publish, my word is final.

• posted at 12:28 pm on Thu, Jan 7, 2010.

sven: Prove it! If you can't, your reputation is trashed."The sited website deals with the latter, tries to pass it off as the former."

• posted at 1:08 am on Thu, Jan 7, 2010.

The problem is that besides yourself and the writer, no one else believes it.I presume because most people can discriminate between fact and fiction.The sited website deals with the latter, tries to pass it off as the former.

• posted at 9:24 am on Wed, Jan 6, 2010.

sven: You found a pretty good website. That one is dated December 6, 2009. It's difficult reading, but I read a few paragraphs, and I agree they are pretty much right on the spot.

• posted at 9:18 am on Wed, Jan 6, 2010.

sven: What does not matter is whether you are able to believe it or not, or find someone else that does.What matters is the truth.I recommend you separate the emotions from the evidence and the truth. Worry about and deal with your emotions later. Truth is more important than emotions.

• posted at 4:50 am on Wed, Jan 6, 2010.

DANIELH; It must be wonderful to have the inside information like you! An inside source to the world of smoke and mirrors and an occasional glimpse of the clandestine Shadow warriors on duty to save the day…Question, When it’s the dark of night and In the mid-night hour alone in thought, then your demons come, what do you see????

• posted at 4:41 am on Wed, Jan 6, 2010.

Who believes this really happened?PLANELOADS OF FOREIGN AUTHORITIES DESCEND ON THE UNITED STATESAt 9:30pm UK time on Wednesday 2nd December, we established as follows:? Seven aircraft arrived in the pariah United States on this date packed with foreign dignitaries, officials, enforcement personnel, banking and IT experts and World Court officers, for the purpose of reading the riot act to the criminals holding high office in Washington, demanding immediate compliance with the justified release requirements of the international community, and enforcing compliance and procuring immediate release of the Settlement funds.http://unhypnotize.com/nwo-new-world-order-globalization/7645-breaking-news-christopher-story-signs-end-game-showdown-washington.html

• posted at 3:32 pm on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

sven: you wrote, "who cares?"this is probably the single most important news event today, but you don't understand how it affects you.you don't know about it because you get your information from the news.

• posted at 3:28 pm on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

SportsGuru: the following events were commercial incidents in american history: War of 1812: America attempted to establish a 13th amendment which would have prohibited British titles of nobility from holding American public office. The 13th amendment was burned in all of the libraries and archives of Washington D.C. in the fires of 1812, and the British achieved their objective.Consequently, British esquires are entitled to hold public office in America, and we see them in court, and in many legislative and presidential offices (Lincoln and Clinton).Civil WarStock Market Crash of 1929.I believe the original loan was finally repaid in 1999, but there are now additional loans.

• posted at 3:24 pm on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

SportsGuru: The constitution established a corporate entity that can borrow money, and it provided for 70 years of protection under bankruptcy protection equivalent to American Chapter 11 filing. [x10 multiplier for nations: 7 X 10 = 70 years of protection.]No. I don't understand where it is written that a nation can enjoy 70 years of bankruptcy protection under international law. If you know, please tell me.

• posted at 3:22 pm on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

SportsGuru: re: statute of limitations.This is commercial, not criminal.At least two notes are now due, worth $47 Trillion. About 14 Trillion was borrowed from the British, just last year, and a payment is now due (according to the referenced website). This is the loan to which I am referring that Obama authorized a loan payment, and Sec Treas Timothy Geithner misappropriated the funds. This is why the British secret intelligence is involved.A 50-year loan is due and payable with a private lender in China (a very rich man). The United States told the Chinese that NO, We will not pay the loan. This is why the Chinese flew 7 planeloads of personnel into Washington to execute the writ, at the same time as the British.

• posted at 12:00 pm on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

This is what happens when you listen to voices in the head and lucid dreams and you can't separate the two from reality.These are drowning out a more realistic voice that might be chiming in "who cares?"

• posted at 10:39 am on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

.DanielThe Statute of Limitations is up!The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court stated that only genocide, crimes against humanity, and war crimes "shall not be subject to any statute of limitations" on the world stage.:D

• posted at 9:13 am on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

Gator: Go back to Alice in Wonderland? You're giving yourself your own advise.

• posted at 9:11 am on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

Gator: Let's get one thing straight.I know more about this incident than what you will find in any website, and my source is a pretty good one. What my source told me is pretty much the final word.... so you might do yourself a favor and not respond at all, or maybe read the reference before you commit to any written statements.

• posted at 9:03 am on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

Gator: Dog with no teeth? Death toll: 25, and one US Treasury employee shot in the foot.Maybe I don't understand this properly."danielh," not "Danielh."

• posted at 2:46 am on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

As for the World Court I could care less. Purely a waste of time or just like a dog withno Teeth and about as worthless as the United Nations who by the way we have kept afloat financially and fighting their wars for them…

• posted at 2:27 am on Tue, Jan 5, 2010.

Danielh, to respond any other would give credence to all the smoke and mirrors innuendosthat are perpetuated by individuals with to much time on their hands.. Let me repeat, goimmerse yourself in “Alice in Wonderland” and give your mind a rest….As for disputingany of your statements why bother it’s your opinion and as we know every one has an opinion. My opinion is I believe half of what I hear and little or nothing of what I read.Let me go even further Some call the Internet the information highway, I like to refer toIt as the disinformation highway. When it comes to Politics and financial matters about75% is false or doctored data And to say a few hiding in the shadows control the FinancesOf the world smacks of the movie “The Star Chamber” as I said go see Alice!!!

• posted at 4:10 pm on Mon, Jan 4, 2010.

Gator: $47 Trillion are dilenquent, dishonored and loan payments stolen.You can appeal to the World Court if you wish, and explain to them what you told me, so-on and so-forth.yada yada yada.Don't forget to remind them that you are a veteran, just like you explained to me last time, and don't forget to demand your proper amount of respect.I'm sure they'll listen to you immediately.

• posted at 12:51 pm on Mon, Jan 4, 2010.

Gator, you have a special way of responding without taking under consideration the facts that are established.If you want to rebut the presentment, you would be doing yourself a favor to select an element that you believe is wrong, and say why.

• posted at 3:05 am on Mon, Jan 4, 2010.

America owes a debt to England for fighting the revolutionary war!! Really ???? How much would you say England owes America for the aid and help for world wars 1& 2more than likely the first convoy to England in WW-2 would have paid that debt a few hundred times over. While we are at it how about the millions owed to us by RussiaIt was called lend lease, we never saw a dime…Billions in aid to Japan, Germany, France it is endless and our thanks, none, zip, nada!! My advise to the conspiracy theorist go read Alice In Wonder Land it’s more informative…

• posted at 9:50 pm on Sat, Jan 2, 2010.

sven: "It's like some sort of fantasy game."~~~~... you must be experiencing disbelief, because the magnitude of the crime is difficult to comprehend and accept.Nevertheless, I assure you that it is real.

• posted at 9:47 pm on Sat, Jan 2, 2010.

sven: You wrote, "It's like some sort of fantasy game."No. I'm sorry. It is real.

• posted at 9:44 pm on Sat, Jan 2, 2010.

sven: I appreciate your independent research and open-mindedness in what you found.~~~~Note: ‘unspecified very senior officials.’ The operative word is “VERY.” I am already on record for having made every attempt to educate the people on the criminal behavior of these individuals, and I have made several references to these criminals in the past.However, in my private belief, the crime is so diabolical that I still find it hard to believe that these criminals are human. In the internet I once came across information that was so disturbing to me, that I was unable to continue publication on the topic. This individual is now under arrest, but not for all of his/her crimes.If these names are publicized by the press, I hope voters can take a look at how they provided for such criminals.

• posted at 9:38 pm on Sat, Jan 2, 2010.

sven: I further suggest to you that there are study groups which meet across this country, to share and learn how to behave in court without an attorney. There are also national conference calls. Some are by invitation. Some are posted.there are a lot of success stories worth celebrating, and a lot of optimism.I believe that these have the effect of establishing precedent amongst the judges across our country, not because the cases that are won are published in any way. The word spreads like the wind because the public hazard bonds of public officials are being liened, and careers are coming to an end. One individual that I have met, says that he has been to court 60-70 times.In a local case in a nearby county, the accused refused a lawyer, and using administrative instead of judicial procedure, he raised some serious havoc in the counties that are involved. He was released from jail, and the opposing attorneys are now trying to defend themselves.

• posted at 9:04 pm on Sat, Jan 2, 2010.

sven: In regards to self-representation in court, or administratively before entering the courtroom: there are internet postings; but, the internet contains so much stuff (fodder packing material) that it is almost impossible to identify correct postings.You are backwards in regards to representation by an attorney. I suggest that if you do any of the following in a court case, you have already lost the case and the outcome is already decided**:* sign a power-of-attorney for a BAR-card attorney ;* stand up inside the bar, state your name, or acknowledge that the name which is read is yourself ;* enter a plea of “not-guilty” ;* behave as if you believe that the court is a constitutional court;* [this is a tough one to accept] answer just about any question that they give you;* [this is a tough one to accept] fail to understand when you have won, and then leave the courtroom. [Sometimes they don’t outright inform you that you have won.]** In a minor traffic case, the court has very little at stake.

• posted at 1:16 pm on Sat, Jan 2, 2010.

You're right. I should have checked out the report this came from. I did run the name of the editor (Christopher E. H. Story FRSA)of this whatever it is and this led me to this link:http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message404000/pg1which had this claim:"FORMER FED CHAIRMAN GREENSPAN IN JAIL WITHOUT BAILDuring the week ending 15th June 2007, ‘unspecified very senior officials’ in the United States were arrested and jailed without bail, in connection with corrupt financial operations exploiting the financial assets belonging to Ambassador Sir Leo Emil Wanta (1) as sole Principal.The former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, Dr Alan Greenspan, who was in office when these illegal and corrupt financial scandals to the severe detriment of the American people, the US Treasury and the Ambassador were embarked upon, is among those in jail, and has likewise been refused bail. This is only the beginning of the belated sensational consequences of Wantagate."Are these the words or beliefs of a normal person? Go to this link. It's like some sort of fantasy game.

• posted at 12:57 pm on Sat, Jan 2, 2010.

Can someone get a law degree (legitimate law degree from an accredited institution) from the internet? Or can someone just read about a bunch of laws (written by lawyers mostly) taken out of context and stage a coherent argument for or against a the legality of those laws?My guess would be that in a court of law (a real court with a real judge) that person would lose their case or be thrown out or just laughed out of the room during their opening arguments. My bet is all three would happen.And we're talking about a real court and not a traffic court or small claims.

• posted at 6:18 pm on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

sven: You don't understand law. We already argued last time, and I was wasting my time. I'm not going to explain this one to you.All of the information you need to understand is written below.

• posted at 12:19 pm on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

This is a waste of time. Go back to your one website out of billions that spins a yarn only others like you can believe.

• posted at 12:17 pm on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

"** At this point, it is evident that the foreign agents can fire shots on American soil if they want, to enforce their writ, and there is no higher authority to stop them. **" This alone moots your claim. Again, shoot a federal agent, get shot yourself, probably many times by many other security and agents of the GSA who I believe handles law enforcement on most federal lands.

• posted at 12:10 pm on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

Federal officials don't hand over information to the barrel of a gun. This is not the way warrants for materials are served, and especially at the federal level. Who ever gave you this information is lying, trying to sensationalize the story (if there is one).Pull a gun in a federal office building (and even more likely in DC) and you have security personnel pointing guns at you.Also, and I haven't reviewed it yet, I believe that the federal government at the end of the civil war refused to pay any debts that the south had to foreign powers as the confederacy was not a legitimate government.

• posted at 8:11 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

"United States" is probably a registered trademark for "UNITED STATES."As a terminology within United States code, "United States" is defined as a corporation at the following:Title 28 United States Code, Section 3002 (15), at: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/28/usc_sec_28_00003002----000-.htmlIf you try to understand the definitions, watch out for circular definitions.UNITED STATES as a corporation is registered into the public as such, probably at London, England.Subsidiaries are registered in Wilmington, Deleware.

• posted at 8:06 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

Sven: Debt under the Civil War?Southern states?Let's get one thing straight. The territory of the United States does not extend outside the District of Columbia.Hence the website and I both agree that the American Republic was abandoned at the Civil War, when the southern states walked out of congress in protest, and legitimate government never returned to the land.Since the Civil War, UNITED STATES is a fiction of law, so I spell it with all capital letters.

• posted at 7:55 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

sven: You wrote, "I doubt it."If you object to shots being fired and to the dead bodies, would you like to press charges at the world court?The agents involved were carrying a writ of execution from the World Court, so if you want to make counter-charges at the World Court, for the dead bodies, good luck.If you want to press charges locally, how many judges do you think there are who would agree to hear the case?Also, let me remind you that commercial law is thousands of years old, whereas American statutes are only 220 years old.

• posted at 7:39 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

sven: I agreed that Article 6 consolidates United States for the original debt.Two responses:1) Public servants have used America for additional loans.2) At least until 1999, the original debt was not paid.

• posted at 7:21 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

In the website, JFK's assassination was mentioned, because JFK attempted to change the US treasury and eliminate the Federal Reserve, which would have prevented future criminals from stealing money and labor from the American people.George Bush Sr was mentioned in the website, as being present at the JFK assassination, and later mentioned in the website for criminal involvement (probably at a family level).

• posted at 7:17 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

sven: …continued:The top Chinese banker does not want to crash the American economy by seizing the $47 Trillion (including Great Britain) to which he is legally entitled, and could take if he wishes. Instead, Chinese and British are holding the criminal political figures under arrest, and their assets are frozen. My source informs me that the majority of the $47 Trillion can be paid out of the frozen assets of America’s top criminals.With these funds, our American political leaders were planning to steal every amount of wealth as possible out of the American economy until it crashes.I have always maintained that the highest political figures are criminals and would rob the American people into bankruptcy in order to build upon their wealth. Kissinger, who is now under arrest, was controlling power within the World Bank. I accuse him of having bargained with 2000+ MIA’s as negotiation items, for “peace” with Vietnam.

• posted at 7:17 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

sven: …continued:Foreign agents executing writ, entered US Treasury building (or Fed?) security codes to gain access to US bookkeeping on missing funds.Inside US Treasury building (or Fed?), American agent who refused to surrender password was shot him in the foot. Then he was given access to the computer.** At this point, it is evident that the foreign agents can fire shots on American soil if they want, to enforce their writ, and there is no higher authority to stop them. **There is a dead body count (about 25), and numerous arrests of political figures, some of which currently hold public office and are allowed to return to public duty with an ankle bracelet while under arrest. Two of the dead were protecting Kissinger, who was arrested “over their dead bodies.” According to the web site, Geither cooperated after witnessing that the foreign agents mean business.

• posted at 7:15 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

sven: OK late. This probably affects America’s freedom and economic health more than any story in the news. This is more important than the global warming fraud, and more important than health care.1) Total loan payment due is $47 Trillion.2) China has an outstanding loan with America. It is a 100 year-old loan, and America dishonored the request to make the payment which is now due.3) Britain has I think about 14 Trillion loan payment due, and Sec Treasury made the payment into a fraudulent bank account in the Bank of Mellon, where the British did not receive the funds, as authorized by Obama.At a minimum, China obtained a writ of Execution on a lien. However, British intelligence is also involved.Since the web site is British, the author emphasizes the involvement of British Secret Intelligence Service, which is AKA MI-6; whereas, the 7 planeloads of personnel were Chinese.

• posted at 6:05 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

Jerome: The message was that people place their faith and confidence in the messages that we get from high political figures.People donate their hard-earned labor energy to politicians.My message is that many these same politians are criminals who would rob you to bankruptcy, and feel no remorse.Also, my message is that people would call names and discredit the messenger who brings them the truth, rather than face the truth.Unfortunately, if you have placed your faith in high politicians, I must in form you that many of them are now under arrest.That blows your security and faith in them. They are now being held accountable for their past criminal actions, and if this is revealed to the public through a news medium that you believe in, then you will be forced to reconcile with your previous beliefs and statements.

• posted at 6:00 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

Jerome: OK. I confess. I was serious.The bridge I was referring to was a figure of speech bridge, not a real one.I am sure you wouldn't literally plan a trip to the Golden Gate.

• posted at 3:37 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

And I believe that Article 6 refers to the debt the country accrued up to the ratification of the Constitution, not for eternity. I seem to recall (and it may be an amendment-post civil war) a statement regarding the debt the south took for the civil war.

• posted at 1:46 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

Sorry I'm late, but let me get this straight: Agents from either Great Britain or China came to America to collect some sort of information and an American government agent or employee was shot in the foot by same foreign agents for refusing to turn over the information?I doubt it. I'm pretty sure that after pulling a gun in a federal building and discharging it (into the foot of an American agent or employee), there would be several dead foreign agents lying on the office floor, sans sought information.

• posted at 1:20 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

danielh - based upon nearly everything I've read of yours, I cannot recall ever thinking you "kid" about anything. Or are you now revealing that all of your conspiracy theories are just for fun? If so, then you sure did get many of us!!

• posted at 1:17 am on Thu, Dec 31, 2009.

Mainframe - just how would you suggest anyone "take" anything here on the Internet? While I would argue against the notion that I "always" take things literally here, it is my interpretation of what is written, by those who write it and their ongoing literary reputations over the course of time that provides a good indicator as to how I should (or should not) respond.Why do you worry about how I take things, Mainframe? Rest assured, I don't worry about you or anyone else (except those I personally know) in cyberspace. After all, what would be the purpose of that?

• posted at 8:18 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome: Do you always take things so literally?

• posted at 5:27 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome: Just kidding. Just kidding. Just kidding.

• posted at 4:07 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

What's so self-important about being discerning? How quickly you forget, wtf. But that's alright - I didn't expect much more.As this has quickly gotten to the point of violating the rules of this forum, I'll cease from further comment along these lines. I was only attempting to explain to danielh why I hadn't called you out regarding your so-called "authenticating" of his sources as he had complained about in a previous post of his.

• posted at 3:35 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome....you are hilarious! LOL! Fun stories about you are not "personal attacks"....not to mention they gave many people a bright spot in their day. You, my friend, are so full of self-importance it's laughable. As for your commenting that I would rather level personal attacks against you rather than have a spirited debate.Well....Pot. Kettle. Black.

• posted at 2:24 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

danielh - First, why would you think I would even consider doing myself in if any public figure I "believe" in gets into trouble? That's an awfully bizarre concern.Second, if you truly believe in what you state here, it shouldn't matter one whit what anyone else thinks. Finally, as far as taking on wtf (and a few others), a long time ago he proved to me that he would rather engage in personal attacks than spirited debate. While he has veered away somewhat from that stance in recent months, I'm still cautious with whom I choose to argue.

• posted at 2:12 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome: I hope you do NOT jump off a bridge if you learn that many of your beloved public servants, in whom you believe, are under arrest.wtf has authenticated everything I said, and you didn't tell him that he was wrong.

• posted at 1:57 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

danielh: tomato - tomahto.

• posted at 1:57 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome R. Kinderman: If Associated Press gives the same news report, then you would have to find a way to reconcile the report with your own private beliefs.I am a living human being, and if I tell the truth, I will persevere and prosper.The news media in which you believe is comprised of fictitious corporations. If they tell the truth, their assets could reduce to zero.You previously offered to debate with me the existence of our father who we call god (name not capitalized to take him out of public fiction).I decline to debate.

• posted at 1:51 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome R. Kinderman: This is not about our comparison of beliefs. The only belief that I hold is in my father.What you call "beliefs" are reports and descriptions of factual events.

• posted at 1:48 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

wtf: Below I think I saw an expression of surprise as to the full extent of the discussion in the website.

• posted at 1:44 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

wtf: What I would like to know is which ambassador was it that signed the promissory note with the French? I think it was either Ben Franklin, or T Jefferson.

• posted at 1:43 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

wtf (continued): As to Ben Franklin: I have never known the full extent of what his involvement with the English bankers, and I have been waiting for a reference about it.He is credited as having led the constitutional convention in prayer, to unify the convention that was divided and almost ready to end.

• posted at 1:40 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

wtf: You have excellent information below.You researched Christopher Story, and I appreciate that because people in this column can see an independent audit of my material.Truth is, I didn't know anything about Christopher Story or his website until I learned what had just transpired.I didn't question the website because I it was given to me as a tip from someone who I already knew, and it was entirely consistent with things that I was already aware of. However, I was still worried about the website.

• posted at 1:31 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Leonard, Jerome: In regards to the identity of my high source, if I state the position that he held, his name would immediately be obvious. I don't want a reputation for throwing around names.

• posted at 1:27 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome: as to the slavery question / issue.perhaps if we can make some progress in understanding the topic of this letter here, then we can develop some commercial concepts that support my previous statements on voluntary slavery.Because of the controversy in this case, I probably shouldn't have written that letter last year on slavery.

• posted at 1:26 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Actually Daniel, the kidding part was regarding that particular post. As for where you always seem to come from, I do have my doubts. But I have no doubt that you are sincere in your beliefs; it's just that I don't share them with you.

• posted at 1:20 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome: If you want to know who is under arrest, create a temporary e-mail account such as one with hotmail or g-mail, and post your temporary e-mail address.When you see who it is, you will understand why I do not post the names here.Also, do you remember my letter on the government being involved in 9/11? I fell silent all of the sudden, when I saw one of the names involved. My past research led me to someone whose name was involved in the transfer of funds to finance 9/11. When I found this information, the information was hard for me to carry.Before, noone would have believed me.This party is now under arrest.Before I read that you were kidding with me, I think I sensed that already.

• posted at 1:13 pm on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome: An ankle bracelet is a secured radio transmitter that a prisoner can wear on their ankle in exchange for their release from jail or prison. One such prisoner is such an expert at creating a wonderful public image, that US citizens have voted for her, and allowed her to spend public funds.In reality she is one of America's most diabolical criminals, and she has no consideration for the damage that she does to peoples' lives, when she steals from them.

• posted at 11:48 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

danielh: re: your 11:18 a.m. post today - please expound upon these shootings and ankle bracelets. I really doubt that anyone would commit suicide as a result of what you might reveal. As for believing you might be crazy; well, who knows, eh? But please don't leave us hanging (not literally) like this!You do know I'm just funning with you, right?

• posted at 7:27 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

This video appears to support some of our communication, Daniel.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo0M-_1zvSU

• posted at 7:03 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

***This*** is the text of the Free Competition in Currency Act.Text of H.R. 4248: Free Competition in Currency Act of 2009http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-4248&version=ih&nid=t0:ih:1So all total, there are three (3) bills listed:H.R. 1207 - Audit the Fed in congressS. 604 - Audit the Fed in the senateH.R. 4248 - Repealing legal tender laws and allowing for competing currencies.

• posted at 6:59 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Grrrr...Correction #2.Maybe it's time for Americans to take the power of creating money back. Ron Paul has introduced a bill in Congress to do just that called H.R. 1207: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009. This bill has 317 co-sponsors in the Congress.http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-4248&version=ih&nid=t0:ih:1There's also a companion bill in the Senate: S. 604: Federal Reserve Sunshine Act of 2009 with 31 co-sponsors. http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-604This is an article on the subject:Free Competition in Currency Acthttp://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=30865

• posted at 6:54 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Correstion: Change "Maybe it's time for American to take the power of creating money back."To: "Maybe it's time for Americans to take the power of creating money back."

• posted at 6:52 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Maybe it's time for American to take the power of creating money back. Ron Paul has introduced a bill in Congress to do just that.Free Competition in Currency Acthttp://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-4248&version=ih&nid=t0:ih:1Here's an article on the same subject:http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=30865This is a very wise move coupled with the Audit the Fed bill currently in Congress with 317 co-sponsors.H.R. 1207: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2009And its companion bill in the Senate: S. 604: Federal Reserve Sunshine Act of 2009 with 31 co-sponsors.

• posted at 6:43 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

NOTE: The Bank of England was established in 1694.

• posted at 6:40 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

A little about Christopher Story:"Christopher Edward Harle Story FRSA (born 1938) is a British writer, publisher and government adviser specialising in intelligence and economic affairs...Since 1970, he has edited and published International Currency Review, which includes the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, and the Bank of England amongst its subscribers. He became an economic adviser to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher..."It would appear that there could be much more to this than meets the eye.On another note, t jefferson mentioned the Bilderbergers. This is just the group Jesse Ventura will be covering tonight on his show "Conspiracies" on TruTV (channel 27 at 10:00 p.m. on Comcast).I've been impressed with what has been shown on this show by Ventura; some is iffy, sure; but there is also a lot of food for thought.

• posted at 6:33 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

There's some interesting info on the website link you provided, Daniel. I notice under the "About Us" section, it gives a history of the individual running the site.But rather than rely on the website, itself; I chose to do a search and found Christopher Story on Wikipedia. since Wikipedia is an iffy website, I checked the references that were highlighted on the page and can only say....highly informative!

• posted at 6:30 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

"The authorities in the Colonies had to discard their Script money. They had to mortgage the Colonial assets and securities to the Bank of England in order to borrow the money they needed to carry on business. Referring to those facts Benjamin Franklin stated. “In one year the conditions were so reversed that the era of prosperity ended, and a depression set in, to such an extent that the streets of the Colonies were filled with unemployed.” Franklin stated : “The Bank of England refused to give more than 50 per cent of the face value of the Script when turned over as required by law. The circulating medium of exchange was thus reduced by half."NOTE: Direct quotations from Senate Document No. 23 supports the above statements.Rest of article:http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/pawns/05.htm#n_1_

• posted at 6:28 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

"Robert L. Owen remarked that not very long after the Rothschilds heard of this they realized the opportunity to exploit the situation with considerable profit to themselves. The obvious thing to do was to have a law passed prohibiting the Colonial officials from issuing their own money and make it compulsory for them to obtain the money they required through the medium of the Banks. Amschel Mayer Rothschild was still in Germany but he was supplying the British Government with Mercenary Troops at £8 per man. Such was his influence that in 1764 he succeeded, through the Directors of the Bank of England, in having laws passed in accordance with his dictates."(cont)

• posted at 6:28 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

"Robert L. Owen, former chairman, Committee on Banking and Currency, United States Senate, explains the matter on page 98 of Senate Document No. 23. He states that when associates of the Rothschild’s asked Franklin how he accounted for the prosperous conditions prevailing in the colonies, he replied : “That is simple — In the Colonies we issue our own money. It is called Colonial Script — We issue it in proper proportion to the demands of trade and industry."(cont)

• posted at 6:27 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Then, in looking at the run up to the American Revolution, I found this very intriguing article:"In order to understand how men who obtained control of the Bank of England, and the British National Debt, also obtained control of the trade and commerce, and the monetary system of Britain’s American colonies, it will be sufficient if we pick up the threads of the story at the time Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790) went over to England to represent the interests of the men who had been associated with him in building up the prosperity of the American Colonies."(cont.)

• posted at 6:27 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Interesting letter, Daniel. It would appear that you are correct in your statement regarding Article Six of the U.S. Constitution:"All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation."

• posted at 6:15 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome R. Kinderman wrote on Dec 30, 2009 11:33 AM:" danielh - aaah, I see. You have a "high quality source," but it is your proffered website that authenticates what it proves. Interesting. I wonder if you'd care to reveal this sourceIndeed!

• posted at 5:33 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

danielh - aaah, I see. You have a "high quality source," but it is your proffered website that authenticates what it proves. Interesting. I wonder if you'd care to reveal this source.

• posted at 5:27 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jefferson: Indeed the laws of commerce and truth are more powerful than corporate or government statutes.When you made your famous statement about the relative power of bankers, you were only the third president since America was "constituted*." You must have become acquainted with the bankers who were holding the note.* Constitutor is a legal term in Black's Law Dictionary which represents one who assumes responsibility for a debt.

• posted at 5:24 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jefferson: You once said that bankers are more powerful than standing armies. In your post, you are reminding us of such.In fact, the lien enforcement was a bankers' activity.Shots were fired on American soil, in a federal building, by agents representing the bankers, and there were no American law enforcement with any authority to do anything about it.

• posted at 5:22 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome, Leonard: Read the web site.

• posted at 5:18 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Jerome: I have a very high quality source that is substantially more well-informed than the web site, but the web site authenticates what I said.E.g. Not only am I aware that there was a shooting, but I told you what part of the bodyone of the employees was shot (in the foot).Moreover, below I didn't say which two parties are wearing an ankle bracelet right now, one of which is giving a plea bargain; but, since I expect some people to say I'm crazy, and some people will jump off a bridge, I don't think I'll say who.

• posted at 4:31 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Today I opened the LNS only to find that our community has become less safe than I imagined. Save for the woman from Tracy (who has an actual excuse and a necessary message) I am alarmed at the troubled ramblings of the two other contributors. I hope that law enforcement is keeping an eye on these people who seem to have the notion that everything is a conspiracy. Who knows what actions their troubled minds will lead them to execute.

• posted at 3:05 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

If Jerome and I agree on something, odds are that we are right.It absolutely is Dan's right to send these letters to the editor but his demand that we take them seriously is absurd.

• posted at 2:47 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

t jefferson - it isn't the "big words" that Mr. Hutchins uses that creates the confusion; it's his unequalled ability to see things that are simply not there. Frankly, I don't see too many of those big words of which you write; it's how the little ones are arranged that has me scratching my head. Consider the following declaration:"The British Web site doesn't hesitate to mention America hasn't had a legitimate government (since the Civil War); and, it doesn't show any remorse to use special adjectives and descriptive nouns to describe American corporate administrative officers, and how they relate to the current situation?"A website claims we haven't had a "legitimate government" and we're supposed to swallow such a notion hook, line and sinker? "Adjectives and nouns?" Yet this is what we've all come to expect from Hutchins' contributions to the News-Sentinel.Sure, he's entitled to his opinions and I would never suggest that the editors refuse to print his letters - but once in awhile it would be nice to read something that made a modicum of sense.

• posted at 2:33 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

L for someone who believe in the myth of global warming how is it you discount someone who is explaining how the whole system work.DH use too many big word, but in effect what he is saying is the banks and bankers own the country and the government does their bidding. Elected officials are shills for the Bildebergers and by extension so are all us "little people". If you think Mr. Hopy Changey is going to be any different, don't hold your breath.Back to that Global warming, heck it is probably these same people who are perpetuating the myth to control the people.Oh well we are headed back to the normal state of being --- a small ruling class and a huge underclass...just really pisses me off when mushskulls like yourself support your own indentured servitude.

• posted at 1:34 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

Mr. Hutchins (danielh) - there really isn't much I can say about your letter and your early morning addenda. While a scant few here remember you as some sort of out-of-the-ordinary intellectual in high school (I recall reading that a number of months ago, posted by another blogger), has something occurred since then that would reduce such promise to incomprehensible babble?Of course I will never forget the discussion on this forum regarding the "fact" (according to you) that based upon the mere paper upon which our birth certificates are printed, we are all slaves of the U.S. Government. That story still goes over real well at parties and other gatherings when a hearty laugh is needed.But your most recent offering does leave me thinking along the same lines as the words posted at 5:59 a.m. this morning. Agreement; go figure.

• posted at 12:49 am on Wed, Dec 30, 2009.

If it is on a web site, it must be true. I think Leonard said it best.

• posted at 9:38 pm on Tue, Dec 29, 2009.

Dead body count approx. 25The British editor's careful words suggest he is not sure if Kissinger's body guards are among the dead, but according to my source, it is true, and Kissinger is arrested.One of the arrested parties has agreed to a plea bargain in exchange for his/her testimony.

• posted at 9:37 pm on Tue, Dec 29, 2009.

LNS edit (with permission): http://www.worldreports.org/news/251_47_trillion_lien_against_u.s._treasury_and__fed $47 Trillion debt total with China and Britain.The website discussion is biased toward Britain, and the importance of China was neglected. I don't know which was causing the most trouble when the writ was executed; was it China or Britain?6 planes travelled to Washington to execute the writ.Inside US Treasury building (or Fed?), a federal employee refused to surrender computer access codes, so he was shot in the foot.There are some serious arrests involved in this case, basically most of the leaders of America's finance and economy. I did not hear a single word of Obama being among the parties named.Among those arrested, some are wearing ankle bracelets, but some are behind bars also. Criminal assets are frozen, world-wide.Seizure of $47 T would collapse the economy, but the Chinese note-holder wants to uphold the American economy. He intends to pay the lien by seizure of assets of the guilty parties.