Posted: Friday, August 24, 2007 10:00 pm

To those of you who voted for George W. Bush in 2000, I forgive you.

But if you voted for Bush a second time, I'm sorry - I cannot extend the same graciousness. I hold you fully and completely responsible for the terrible condition that our country is in. You have aided and abetted in America's demise.

I understand how Bush hoodwinked you the first time around. Under the tutelage of the soon-to-be-departed Karl Rove, Bush ran a smooth campaign with lots of insincere patter about compassionate conservatism.

Bush's 2000 opponent, the bumbling, fumbling former-Vice President Al Gore eased the path to the White House for the relatively inexperienced Texas governor.

To sum up how inept Gore was he could not even carry his home state of Tennessee or the traditional Democratic stronghold of West Virginia.

But going into the 2004 election, Bush supporters should have been guided by the old truism: "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I know that the remaining handful of Bush-backers like to speculate that Sen. John Kerry would have been a worse president. But, sorry, I'm not buying that.

You can speculate all you want about how good or bad Kerry might have been.

By 2004, we already knew that Bush was a disaster. And Bush gave not the slightest indication that his second term would be any better than his first.

So here we are today with 70 percent of the nation convinced that America is on the wrong track and more than 60 percent of the opinion that the Iraq War was a mistake and has been poorly handled for months.

Yet, according to an Associated Press report, Bush claimed on Aug. 19 that recent events in isolated Iraqi cities qualify our mission as a success.

But how many Americans would consider that more than 3,700 dead Americans is a fair exchange for six banks reopening in Baqubah or local Ninewa officials establishing a commission to investigate corruption. Bush Iraq strategy is stubbornness.

Iraq is Bush's biggest mistake. But along with Iraq are a series of decisions that show such poor judgment that one can only wonder what - if anything - Bush thinks about.

I have dozens of questions about Bush's policies. Among them are why Bush has:

• Ignored U.S. immigration laws.

• Appointed and retains the Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff who said: "We don't really have the ability to enforce the law with respect to illegal work in this country in a way that's truly effective."

• Refused to comply with subpoenas requesting information regarding fired U.S. attorneys.

• Pardoned Scooter Libby on the grounds that his jail sentence represented excessive punishment of while ignoring the more severe sentence of border patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean.

• Pushed for more trade agreements with Central and Latin American countries despite evidence that NAFTA, the one that started it all, has cost millions of American jobs.

Bush may have saved his most destructive measure for last.

In Canada earlier this week, Bush met with Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to discuss the possibility of forming a North American Union that would make one country out of the three.

As a fist step, the U.S., Canada and Mexico agreed to develop new rules making it easier to cross the border during emergencies such as epidemics and terrorist attacks.

Details are fuzzy, but I assume this would mean that during weather disasters like Hurricane Dean, Mexicans could cross freely into the U.S. or Canada? But, when the weather improved, would they go home?

A decade from now Bush may be more infamous for having ended U.S. sovereignty than he is for the Iraq War.

But even if the North American Union fails, Bush's legacy will be an ugly one: worst two-term president in American history and arguably the worst president of all-time.

• posted at 1:21 am on Sat, Sep 8, 2007.

The problem with the democrats is they have no one with experience in the areas of government. Ex mayor of New York has an impressive record of turning the biggest city of crime, welfare, and negative spending around to the positive! Hats off to juliani! did i spell it wrong! I think he and McCain have the best qualifications! did anyone see the republican debate? I thought it was pretty good! wish it went longer!

• posted at 10:46 pm on Fri, Sep 7, 2007.

The purpose of the surge was to buy time for the Iraqi Government to avert Civil War and build a sustainable coalition. That time was paid for with American lives but the Iraqis have done nothing to hold up their end of the bargain. The failure of the Iraqi government has squandered the sacrifices made by our soldiers.

• posted at 10:42 pm on Fri, Sep 7, 2007.

As of Aug. 30, the GAO has concluded, the Iraqi government had met three, partially met four and had not met 11 of the 18 benchmarks.Overall, key legiation has not been passed, violence remains high, and it is unclear whether the Iraqi government will spend the $10 billion in reconstruction funds it has allocated.

• posted at 2:44 pm on Fri, Sep 7, 2007.

Perhaps it's you that is paranoid that someone might find out you actually like the man. But since you are under extreme peer pressure from the left
    to only criticize him it seems to me you
    can't handle being raked over the coals as I am on a regular basis. Cleary, it's you that needs the counseling. You are entitled to your opinions as am I. Except, I don't form my opinions from the distortions of moveon.org.

• posted at 2:38 pm on Fri, Sep 7, 2007.

mj, Quite the contrary. Bush has made many mistakes. He is human. Unlike the left and you, I presume, I don't stand on a pedestal and critique his every move. This paranoia you speek of doesn't
    exist in me. What is it that bothers you most about Bush?

• posted at 12:42 pm on Fri, Sep 7, 2007.

Brian of the Many Names: What progress (specifically) would that be? Perhaps you are referring to the fact that the Iraqi's failed to meet even a fraction of the benchmarks that were set for them? Progress in Iraq is impossible as long as the Axis of Incompetency remains in power and Bush remains Commander in Chief.

• posted at 10:52 am on Fri, Sep 7, 2007.

By far, you have major issues Brian! You are extremely paranoid about people that have figured out the truth about Bush. It's too bad you haven't yet...It's time you seek counseling!

• posted at 3:48 pm on Thu, Sep 6, 2007.

Now that the liberalists of all liberals
    Katie Couric has been put in her place
    by General Patreas during her visit to Iraq the liberal media has to come clean that they have been lying about Iraq and there is progress. Whatever will the Dems do now that they have been exposed? I'm sure they will find something else to distort. It's their nature.

• posted at 3:02 am on Wed, Sep 5, 2007.

Leonard, I'm sure I could find some former Bush supporters too. But I don't visit bath houses.

• posted at 2:59 am on Wed, Sep 5, 2007.

I can see nothing has changed for the Democrats. Matt Lauer just got done drooling all over Bubba in an interview. The main them of the Dems is they believe a popular presidential candidate is good for the country. Since the liberal media believes Hillary can do no wrong she must be a shoe in for the presidency. Leonard, you'll have your president that can do no wrong in YOUR eyes. The Republicans won't have to beat her. She'll beat herself.

• posted at 9:27 am on Tue, Sep 4, 2007.

The good news for Republican's is that the Democrats just can't seem to nominate an electable candidate. This next election is the Democrat's to lose. Of course this has been the situation in the past and the Democrat's just can't help but run the only candidate the Republican's can beat. And guess what....they'll do it again this year. Hillary and Obama may be the only Democratic candidates the Republican's can beat. Hillary more so than Obama. It's like a disease that can't be cured.

• posted at 8:16 am on Tue, Sep 4, 2007.

mj: That may be true, but the LNS boards are always very slow in posting responses anyway... even very benign comments. I think they get overwhelmed a lot and just start skipping over a lot of posts to try and catch up. This is especially true after the weekend. I like the way the Record boards are ran. They use an outside source to run their boards. It works really well. And you can even have your own handle, that NO ONE CAN COPY! Yippee! (Sept.4th/1:15pm)

• posted at 1:02 am on Tue, Sep 4, 2007.

Family values and biology! same sex is unnatural and distructive accordind to biology and science pros. That is a reason most vote republican. Also they play on our patriotism, yet are pro corporate which is destroying our work force. Walmart! there is a program about walmart ondemand hbo, watch it! Anyway we need a new party, the republicans and democrats do not represent the middle class which is the largest group! we must revolt! REVOLUTION! REVOLUTION! MIDDLE CLASS IS GETTING THE SHAFT! who are the middle class! anyone making 200,000 and less!

• posted at 2:10 pm on Mon, Sep 3, 2007.

Guzzardi: Easy to say that a president is a failure. What can be said for the voters that elected him? Did voters subscribe to the massive news media campaign? What was known about Bush 8 years ago that voters could have taken under consideration? I can help answer these questions. Gore, Kerry and Bush were all corrupt. Gore: LA Buddhist Temple (treason). Kerry and Bush: Both members of the Yale University secret order of the Skull and Bones. America always believes the choices that the news media gives them.

• posted at 1:25 pm on Mon, Sep 3, 2007.

Well it seems the LNS is now "protecting poor victim Brian". They probably did not post my last comment from more that a day ago, because it simply stated facts about Brian and his Bush groupie supporters. I guess anyone can cry wolf to the paper and get their way...

• posted at 6:04 am on Mon, Sep 3, 2007.

I have to say that I get a real kick out of watching Brian defend Bush's immigration policies. I hear that they are having a march to support amnesty in Phoenix this week Brian. I guess they can count you in?

• posted at 2:40 am on Mon, Sep 3, 2007.

God now he's down to the juvenile tauntings. Think "grand coalition" Brian.

• posted at 10:37 pm on Sun, Sep 2, 2007.

Brian: I know a lot of former Bush supporters. You are the only person I know of who continues to support this tragic failure.

• posted at 7:49 pm on Sun, Sep 2, 2007.

I thought Joe Guzzardi article "From the U.S. border to the desert plains of Iraq, George Bush has been a presidential disaster" was right on target. I don't think anyone has to be a college graduate or a mental giant to realize that President George W. Bush has been nothing but bad for this great country of ours. Hopefully, we will get someone that is intelligent and competent the next time around!

• posted at 4:50 pm on Sun, Sep 2, 2007.

Another least popular president in history brought us to victory in WWII.
    It seems to me the least popular decisions a president can make are also
    the best decisions for this country. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Leonard.

• posted at 4:47 pm on Sun, Sep 2, 2007.

No Leonard, Just about everyone I know through friendships or business are Bush supporters. Go ahead, drag that dead horse around that I post under different names on this blog. Give it a rest. John Brown has revealed his location. If I wanted to be multiple names I sure wouldn't waste my time on this rag of a blog. Anyway, this stiffy you have with me makes me wonder what you see in harrassing me perhaps is
    I intimidate you because I am a far better debater than you and I won't stand for your tripe.

• posted at 5:44 am on Sun, Sep 2, 2007.

The thing that makes me laugh is that, even in the unlikely event that Johnny Brown is a real person, that would mean that Brian (from Arizona) had to go all the way to Idaho to find another Bush supporter. The Worst President in History may well also be the Least Popular President as well. Will the last Republican to desert the Bush Administration please bring the charred remains of the Constitution with them?

• posted at 3:10 pm on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!! Not
    really it's more like sucking on the system and not letting go...Love those
    entitlements...But to me I would say it's more like a Bikers saying, EASY RIDER.Let someone else do all the work
    and you collect the reward off their backs then you just ride easy...

• posted at 1:52 pm on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

Brian Brown: If I write here that I am posting from Sydney, Australia and that the Wombats won big last night, does that mean that I am really in Australia? Give it up, you played dirty and you got caught.

• posted at 1:50 pm on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

Brian: Chuckle... what was your complaint? "Please tell Leonard to stop catching me when I post under 8 different identities on the same blog"?

• posted at 12:14 pm on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

I've lived in Lodi for a long time, and if you think the LNS is going to block somebody from posting you have another thing coming. Nobody is discrediting you, harrassing you, etc. It's called freedom of Speech! So, if YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, then you have the choice not to read or post on here!

• posted at 6:16 am on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

Brian: "Liberalism is a mental disorder" ??? Maybe you could come up with your own material. LOL!

• posted at 5:32 am on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

Well folks it's Boise Idaho and it's
    The Boise State Broncos,you know the one's that came to town and cleaned Sac State's clock...It was 1132 mountain time len old buddy which would have been
    1032 PDT...As I said check the IP and
    you can see where it's coming from...
    Ya-all can run but you can't hide...
    Boise state the little under dog... it's
    not the size of the dog in the fight,it's the size of the fight in the dog...

• posted at 4:08 am on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

John Brown, You can see how vicious some Lodians can be. Thanks for helping me set the record straight. By the way, my boss is a big Broncos fan. He used to live in Denver back in the eighties.
    Now I really spilled the beans. Leonard and Carl B. will think we're conspiring together. I can't help but humor them.
    Liberalism is a mental disorder.

• posted at 3:11 am on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

Leonard does have a strange way of expressing his discontent for anyone on the right. It does make for good drama.
    Leonard, you can put a feather in you cap.

• posted at 3:03 am on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

It looks to me that John Brown lives in Denver. And Denver is about 700 miles away from Lodi. But we should consider the source that brought us this theory of me posting under different names. It's his typical kneejerk reaction. Leonard, are YOU still foaming at the mouth?

• posted at 2:58 am on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

It seems to me that Leonard has pulled this blogg down to his level. It's too bad we can't have a mature dialog. Now he has his peanut gallery following suit. We'll have to see what the LNS has to say about this since I have filed a complaint against Leonard. It wasn't 85 here in Phoenix yesterday morning. It was 100. I don't know who John Brown is. Perhaps the LNS posted his bloggs ahead of mine because they didn't realize I had a continue on the last one. But you're into discrediting. That's your agenda Leonard.

• posted at 2:17 am on Sat, Sep 1, 2007.

For Carl B and Leonard and for anyone else who thinks Brian and John-B are
    one in the same. Complain to the paper
    and have them check out the computers
    IP which will pinpoint the location
    and if they are posting under several
    names then block them...Make you happy?

• posted at 11:38 pm on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

I'm sitting here on the surface of Mars, next to the Spirit Rover. Phobos is about to set in the west. We had a bit of a sand storm a bit back but things are clearing up. You'd like it here John, there isn't a single lib on this whole Red Planet.

• posted at 12:41 pm on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Carl B,know it all don't you... Went to the Game last night at Bronco Stadium...
    We won 56-7 over Weber state...That give
    you a clue as to where I'm posting from.
    Just had a storm blow thru,smells real
    clean,not like Lodi...You know one of these days it's going to come around and
    bite you right in the butt,then i will
    LOTFALMMFAO...If I were you I would pack
    up and go to Canada... Your type would fit in real well...

• posted at 12:33 pm on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

The truth is that lying has become such favored tactic among the Bushinistas tha even low level drones from Sector C like Brian-John do it reflexively.

• posted at 6:37 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

LOL!! too funny Cibyl, I mean Brian. The jig is up on your Brian Brown fiasco....you continue your post at 752 am and forget that your still under Brian. If You have any pride left, You will climb under a rock with the other 28% or take your dog & pony show to another blog.

• posted at 5:27 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Leonard,
    Not only are you full of hate, I'm posting this 700 miles from lodi and it
    is 1121 on th morning and 85'...So like
    I said you don't know of which you speak.Bush is in part to blame for the
    REO along with the JCS...Just like
    Clinton's 35,000' war in the Balkin's they are scared of collateral damage
    and you don't win like that,you just waste lives...

• posted at 5:12 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Brian: I don't think "attempt" is the right word to use here. I HAVE discredited you time and time again, from days when you first tried to pass yourself off as a Navy SEAL right down to 7:52 AM this morning when I exposed your little habit of posting under 6 or 7 identities at the same time. I would say that your credibility in this town is at an all time low.

• posted at 5:08 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Brian: You can attack me as many times and under as many identities as you want but I ask you AGAIN to please stop attacking our vets. These brave men and women deserve our respect and thanks. They do not need to be tarred by a spineless America hater like yourself.

• posted at 3:39 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Bush and his corporate buddies are to blame for the current illegal immigration. They want a huge supply of cheap imported labor to drive down the wages for the American Blue collar worker earns. Silicon Valley companies are pushing for more H-1B Visas complaining that they can't fill engineering positions...so now they don't want to hire the American college graduate anymore? I urge you all to enforce immigration laws by calling ICE on businesses that knowingly hire illegals in place of American workers.

• posted at 3:13 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

John Brown, You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Leonard made up his mind long ago that it is Bush's fault.
    A defeat in Iraq is a victory for Leonard. He's just drooling over that tar and feathers he has ready when Bush waives that white flag. NOT!

• posted at 3:05 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Are you happy Leonard? It seems to me
    you've been around those disgruntled vets too long taking potshots at Bush
    because he doesn't fit into the mold you want to put him in. War is not a popular thing. You don't seem to have figured that out.

• posted at 3:04 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Since you attempt to discredit me more often one could say I have won many arguments with you. One wonders what those marines would do with someone like you who wants to deny someone the right to sing their song. You should retract your statement that I am a wannabe. It was your own concoction.No, I'm not a marine. Get over it. cont.

• posted at 3:00 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

If anything will cause the down-fall of
    this Country it will be political correctness...As for me I'm as politicaly incorrect as I can be and
    damn proud of it...

• posted at 2:59 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

An early occupation administration official said this about the Administrations policies in Iraq: "Early on, we knew that there were a thousand ways we could fail in Iraq. We just didn't realize that the President was going to make us try every one of them."

• posted at 2:57 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Johnny Brown: Our troubles in Iraq have been caused by an incompetent Commander in Chief. Period. End of story. From the disbanding of the Iraqi Army to the failure to provide our troops with adequate armor, this Administration has betrayed our military at every turn. Time and time again, Bush has pulled defeat out of the jaws of victory.

• posted at 2:52 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Andrew Breitbart Why Media Bias is Worse Than You Think...

Andrew Breitbart, New York Times best-selling author and creator of the popular website Breitbart.com, explains how the mainstream medias obsession with political correctness handicaps Americas resolve to win the War on Terror...

• posted at 2:52 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Leonard, Unless you can offer up some evidence that I am posting under other names on this blog I suggest you back off. Except for one time, I do not post under other names.
    Daniel is right about your juvenille behaviour. Perhaps you should base your views on more than just feelings. When you can't win an argument you do the discredit thing. cont.

• posted at 2:25 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

The media lost the war in Vietnam!!!I
    know you will say John is just plain
    stupid..Don't take my word for it check
    out(google)Gen Giap Comander of the NVA
    "The American press did for us what we
    couldn't do on the battlefield".And they
    are doing it again in Iraq and Afgahnistan...And Joe's heros The AP
    is leading the way...AP aL Jazzera's
    lap dog...

• posted at 2:13 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

I will repeat my self,we have had a hard
    time in Iraq point blank because of insane ROE...You can't fight a war with
    one hand and a foot tied behind your
    back..The ROE are being changed and it
    is begining to show results...It't hard
    to win support back home when you have
    the socalled MSM telling half truths and
    out right fabrication about what is going on over there...

• posted at 2:02 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

I feel as though I'm beating the same old dog...One more time Iraq might not
    have been the best choice but it was a line in the sand to radical Islam of
    which there are around 300 million.Syria
    should have been the one to get whacked.
    they are the king pin in the middle east.And cap the war for oil bull,if that was the case we would invade Canada
    where the bulk of our oil comes from...

• posted at 1:51 am on Fri, Aug 31, 2007.

Leonard,Give it up your-self If the party would have had a canidate worth
    a damn there was a better than even
    chance they would have won...Gore was
    an idiot and still is and as for Kerry,
    the Vietnam vets like my self sank his
    swift boat and like we said if he trys again we will do it again ...Bush may
    not go down as the best but as for the
    worst Carter was,still is and forever will be...

• posted at 5:12 pm on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

I think you are cousins to the president that has to have his dad's buddies telling him what to do.

• posted at 3:32 pm on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Joe Guzzardi: Thank you. I see you mentioned the North American Union. There isn't anything more important than public education on this topic.

• posted at 12:32 pm on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Brian, Former Lodian and "John Brown". What do these three Bush Lovers have in common other than a shared contempt for America and the fact that they are all posting from an ISP in Phoenix AZ?

• posted at 12:12 pm on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Well they don't call it the left coast for nothing...I have had to come back twice in the last 2 years(family) and
    I can't wait to get out...

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician." --General George S. Patton, Jr.

• posted at 11:34 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Regarding Brian to "John Brown". BEHOLD!!! The miracle of a single America Hating Bush Lover kissing his own bottom! Give it up Brian, no matter how many names you might post under, the time has come for you to choose your country over the Administration that is destroying it.

• posted at 10:14 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Not only is this opinion full of errors but it just goes to show that Lodi needs a professional paper (especially after the hit-piece on that young lady who died in Clements because of drunk driving). What a bunch of garbage. Lodi isn't a leftist camp only this blog and Joe's column.

• posted at 6:45 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Homosexuality does not discriminate. Gay people come in all races, gender, and political parties. Who are you trying to convince?

• posted at 5:32 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

former Lodian: "...a lefist camp". I don't think you'd feel that way if you still lived here. What state do you live in now? Perhaps it seems more leftist here compared to your new town/state, especially if you are in the midwest or south somewhere. :-)

• posted at 3:22 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

We will have a bunch of leftist gay dopers back in the white house if we don't stop them. I will vote for a Republican even if it is a space alien -just to keep out the "zaftig one" (Hillary- the hipster) and her chosen radicals. She will probably appoint her close friend Rosie ODonnell as Secretary of Defense. Hillary won't let us see the collge paper she wrote about her mentor Socialist Saul Alinsky because she knows who she really is, and is just pretending to be a Democrat. Read the book "Her Way". VERY scary!

• posted at 3:02 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Bush is not a person I blame, Many of us who voted for him were really voting against the other crook. Thats what most Americans do, we don't vote FOR, we vote against. This will happen again. I really think that if anyone represented the Republican party, from a space alien to troglodyte, we would vote for it. Our vote is AGAINST anyone who applauds the inanities of Rosie O'Donnel. This would include most Democratic candidates. They say one thing and back slap when an idiot like Rosie starts saluting the GAY Rainbow flag.

• posted at 2:41 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

John Brown, And it's the liberal democrats who want to raise our taxes.
    Yep, France, Sweden, Canada etc. ain't see nothing yet. How about that Michael Moore healthcare plan... Oh, you're in cardiac arrest, take a number.

• posted at 2:35 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Former Lodian, Yes indeed! Obama also attended madrassas in Indonesia. It's fair to say he wasn't studying Christianity or Judaism. This country
    was founded on Judeo-Christian values.
    We don't need another Keith Ellison
    type roaming the hallways in the Whitehouse. Sharia law is not compatible with democracy. Obviously
    the liberals haven't figured this out.

• posted at 2:29 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

John Brown,You are exactly right. And the secular humanists fail to understand that their heads will be lopped off just as quickly as those of Christians and Jews if they choose not to bow to Islam. Homosexuals will be shown no mercy, and Gloria Steinem and friends will be clothed from head to toe and kept in bondage.

• posted at 1:51 am on Thu, Aug 30, 2007.

Former Lodian,I know how you feel as a
    former Californian I make me sick.I would guess Truman,JFK AND FDR must be
    spinning in their graves over the mess
    Move on.org George Soros and his band of
    useful Idiots have done to their party
    as they march to the tune of the DAILY KOS...

• posted at 1:50 pm on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Former Lodian: Whom do you support for the next president of the United States?

• posted at 1:01 pm on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

It is sad to see that the Lodi I grew up in has become such a lefist camp. Then again, it reaffirms how good it feels to have moved away. A few points for you to ponder for 2008....Hilary supported the Iraq war. Obama was a muslim until he entered politics, but still supports their thinking. Have fun picking your leftie leader.

• posted at 11:44 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Leonard Dreaded Rear Admiral has obviously been play with his toy soldier action figures and is having a crisis of identity.

• posted at 11:02 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Odds are that snake is dead...Which
    brings me to the question? Why is it
    most of the real support for both Iraq
    and Afghanistan come from the men and
    women fighting there...I would love for
    some of you on this page lay your B/S
    on some of my friends that are still over there.It might make for an interesting afternoon...

• posted at 10:54 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

I forgot one Item,Lock down the borders
    period.No one gets in with out papers
    and a wait in line.If you want big
    goverment to spoon feed you then move
    to Canada,France,sweden.By the way if
    you think our taxes are high you aint' seen nutin...You want a good living get
    an education,speak english, no tatoos
    no pin's in your face and dress neat and
    clean and speak well. if you wait for the goverment to save you,good luck...

• posted at 10:40 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Yeah I'm a Democrat but nothing like
    the left wing Euro commie party that
    is sucking the life out of what some very good men lived and died for.Reid,
    Pelosi,Murtha Durbin and lets not forget
    the man who got away with manslaughter
    and payed to have his finals at Havvvard
    taken for him,TEDDY I never draw a sober
    breath Kenndy..I don't know how any one
    can say they belong to this mess...

• posted at 10:27 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Harry Truman,FDR and JFK...A true
    Democrat would put the CCC and WPA back
    going full tilt.you want welfare then
    work for it.A real Democrat would build
    the military back up where it belongs..
    They would get rid of no child left behind and let the Teachers say how to
    teach the kids.They would put a flat-
    tax so every one pays...

• posted at 9:55 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

That snakes head is chillin in the mountains of Pakastan ploting for another day because your hero Dubya is shooting his wad in Iraq. What the hell happen to "gonna smoke em out, dead or alive." or "You can run, but can't hide."? It was all lip service lemming. The words never match the deeds with this chump.

• posted at 9:48 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

This war on terror is not being won with this policy. When we secure our borders, properly secure our ports and air ports by scanning 100% of cargo holds and 100% of over-sea containers we will be taking a big step to keep folks like John and Brian from living nin fear.

• posted at 9:35 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

And yeah, I know Clinton pushed NAFTA through, but it was also a Repulican majority that agreed to it and made it happen. I don't run lock-step with my party or make excuses for them when they make bad policy or legislation.I also believe every child in this Country should have health care.

• posted at 9:24 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

One that is for peace, but holds a big stick in the way of a strong military. One that is pro labor and for living wages that return our middle class to where they should be. Restoring our industrial mite by canning NAFTA and exporting more finished goods rather than just raw material for China and India to build with.

• posted at 9:15 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Don't kid your self tuff guy. You never were a Democrat in any way, shape or form if you can beat the drum for this chimp and his failed policies.You tell me and others what a true to the platform Democrat is in your mind sir and ill tell you what one is to me.

• posted at 7:54 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

You hit the nail on the head and I applaud you for doing so.

• posted at 5:39 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Sickening: Please give examples on how Bush has been a better president.

• posted at 5:10 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

But it was right in the middle of the Monica scandle, and good ol Newt said it would kill too many civilians and was a politacal stunt to distract from the scandal.You all remeber Newt...the guy who left his wife to die in a hospital bed while he ran off with his other sweet heart.

• posted at 5:04 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

I so remember sausage ass Newt Gingrech then speaker of the house standing up in front of a Republican controled Congress and saying "no bombs for Monica". The Clinton admin at one point had good intel on Osama in an Afhgan village and wanted to send cruz missles in to smoke em.

• posted at 4:51 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Blind faith in bad leadership. Leaving Afhganistan before the mission is complete. Osama been forgoten and crew still in the mnt's and the Talaban regaining strength. More heroin than ever being grown there to finance terrorisim and take pot shots at our troops.Then you have Iraq....nuff said. This is how we best use the mite of our military.

• posted at 4:51 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

One More time..."CHECK IT OUT" Look and
    see what Islam is doing in Europe.Even
    you nutroots and cool-aid drinkers can
    Google radical Islam in Europe...OTH
    I know a place you can put your BFD...
    Pleeeeaze Patricia,Who neeeds to live in fear...You have a snake you kill it
    and cut its head off...

• posted at 4:39 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Plenty of them, but you meat heads that carry the water for Dubya don't want to here them.Our response to 9-11 started in Afhganistan and should have finished there.By destroying Binladen,Talabon and anyone within 5 miles of them and not leaving until that was done would have been mission accomplished.

• posted at 4:21 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Be afraid, be very afraid. Of what?, a bunch of rag-tag muslim punks that have hi-jacked thier religion and have to take shots at us with car bombs, I.E.D's and sniper fire. This gun toting Democrat will not live in fear like this Admin would like us to, so they can squander our resources and military in Iraq.

• posted at 3:23 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Leonard, I shudder to think what your response would have been on D-Day or the Battle At Normandy. Even you have admitted how radical Islam is a threat.
    You don't seem to have a stomach for war
    let alone the results of war. Our troop losses are tragic, I agree. Yet I never see you show one iota of concern for the innocent that are trapped in countries where radical Islam has a big influence. " This is truly a wakeup call http://www.townhall.com/columnists/CalThomas/2007/08/28/vanishing_england " Perhaps you should read this.

• posted at 3:04 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Your leftist liberal trash is again pointing a finger but gives no answers. That is typical of leftist beliefs in this country. Since you are so intelligent, why don't you provide solutions to our problems? Bush is not perfect in any way, but he is far better then Clinton was, or Kerry might have been.

• posted at 2:27 am on Wed, Aug 29, 2007.

Guzzardi, your a typical liberal in so many ways. Always wanting to critize people who have done something with their lives, but yet you yourself have never accomplished anything. Liberals like yourself are quick to bash ideas when they go wrong, but you never have any original ideas of your own. Now here you are bashing the president of the United States in your little local newspaper that nobody cares about. Good for you.

• posted at 5:49 pm on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

Leonard, Get a grip! Where am I claiming to be a marine? I figured you had to get your two cents in eventually.
    My dad was a marine in WWII. I'll sing this song any time I damm please. I'm proud of my dad and all the other marines who have served our country.
    How dare you try to deny me my right to sing or share this song with others. And you call yourself a supporter of our troops. You're out of line MR!

• posted at 3:38 pm on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

So John Brown you're a Democrat so bfd.

• posted at 11:31 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

My dog is smarter than George Bush! And Brian too....

• posted at 9:00 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

Never voted for him. "Dubya" is the worst (and dumbest) president in office during my lifetime. No wonder the phrase "the dumbing of America" is becoming more popular. It starts at the top and trickles down. We're a nation without a leader--the sooner he leaves office the better.

• posted at 7:58 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

Jonni: Yes, it is Bush's fault. If he were any sort of a man, he would accept responsibility and resign.

• posted at 7:42 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

Supporting our troops does not equal supporting this war. Most troops do not want to die. It's restating the obvious, but each one of those 3,700+ dead (not to mention the wounded) had moms, dads, brothers, sisters, wives, husbands, boyfriends, and girlfriends that cried next to a box Bush won't even allow to be shown publicly. Supporting them is using them only when we absolutely must and only if we are absolutely committed. Neither are true for Iraq.

• posted at 6:45 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

What has George W. Bush done for this country?

• posted at 5:46 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

And the first attack on the WTC same old 6&9...worst President ever,not as
    long as Jimmy is still alive..And what
    is this spectator sport thing,are you
    blind!!Get this thru your heads the bad
    guys want the western world under control of radical Islam that ain' no joke...One more time,all you have to do is look at Europe and see what America
    will look like if you folks don't get
    a little back bone..

• posted at 5:29 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

Well here come's it's all Dubya,s fault crowd,same old tired song and dance...I
    wondered how many of Lib's can read??
    Not many it looks LIKE...I said I am a
    "DEMOCRAT"and thats just what I am though not a welfare sucking liberal....
    Let't talk about draft dodgers William
    Jefferson Clinton The king of the dodgers...Had Ol bin laden cold 3 times
    and let him go.Th USS Cole "Nothing".

• posted at 4:54 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

The attitude of this column and the responses to it are the major underlying problems with the US today. No loyalty or unity. No one knows how to disagree in a way that would help, its all closed-perspectives. We are in immediate and terrible danger, and all we can do is argue party lines and social issues. Who cares who WAS at fault? We are all in this together. There is and was wrong on both sides. We need to band together to fix it before its too late. The bomb or suicide bomber could hit any moment. Wake up!

• posted at 3:36 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

This worries me, http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=12166

• posted at 3:26 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

TO ALL THE PEACENICKS...From the Halls of Montezuma
    To the shores of Tripoli
    We fight our country's battles
    In the air on land and sea.
    First to fight for right and freedom
    And to keep our honor clean;
    We are proud to bear the title
    Of United States Marines.

• posted at 3:21 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

John: the problem IS that there are at least 27 sleepers cells in the US and our president wasted our resources fighting in an oil war in Iraq. Iraq, which now too has AQ cells that it didn't have before the war.

• posted at 3:02 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

• posted at 2:56 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

Wake Up America should read this too!http://www.townhall.com/columnists/DennisPrager/2007/08/14/if_its_bad_for_america,_its_good_for_democrats

• posted at 2:50 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

John Brown,http://www.townhall.com/columnists/DennisPrager/2007/08/14/if_its_bad_for_america,_its_good_for_democrats

• posted at 2:48 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

John Brown,http://www.townhall.com/columnists/DennisPrager/2007/07/31/why_islamophobia_is_a_brilliant_term

• posted at 2:46 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

John Brown, You should read "The Looming Tower-Al Qaeda and The Road To 9/11" by Lawrence Wright. I also bid you fair warning about some of the peacenicks on this blog that think
    Islamophobia is a form of racism. The equation of Islamophobia with racism is particularly dishonest. Muslims come in every racial group.

• posted at 1:18 am on Tue, Aug 28, 2007.

Brian: You rightly state that we have overthrown two tyrannies. I cannot help but wonder, however, whether our actions in Iraq should really be celebrated when government backed Shiite death squads have pushed that country to the brink of genocide. As the bodies pile up like cord wood, increased each week by the thousands, I find myself wondering whether we have not simply replaced one bad government with another.

• posted at 4:42 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Kerry went to Vietnam.Where did Bush Go? Is Bush a Dodger ?

• posted at 4:37 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

When you cannot win the argument cry liberal, Unreal!

• posted at 4:30 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Broken Government and Conservatives without conscious by former Nixon White House Counsel John Dean, who was also very good friends with Barry Goldwater. Another good read for you sir is "Chasing Ghost's" by Paul Rykoff an Iraqi combat Vet who served during the first year of this invasion and occupation and who also started the web site op-truth for Vets and family.

• posted at 4:13 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Former Director of the National Security Agency, General William Odem, has said that the U.S. invasion of Iraq is the worst strategic blunder in American history. But hey folks, don't trust somebody in the know who has served and is well connected to the Pentagon. Take the word of Fox noise or a radio tool that hase never served.

• posted at 4:02 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Bush needs to be frog walked out of the White House and put back on the cover of Mad Magazine where he belongs. I did not vote for this chump in 2000 or 04. I was luke warm for Gore and not happy at all with having to vote for Kerry, but I was smart enough to know that everything G.W Bush has touched in his life has turned to crap.

• posted at 3:59 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Gonzales: Nothing accidental either.

• posted at 3:58 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Guzzardi: Bush is at least a 3rd-generation Skull and Bones man. Kerry is a Bonesman as well. Nothing accidental about anything they do, and Bush is not a stupid idiot, carefully-articulated, nothing accidental.

• posted at 3:57 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Guzzardi: The "fumbling former-Vice President Al Gore" is not stupid at all. He is carefully-articulated, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, albeit, newly admitted at the end of his vice-presidency.

• posted at 3:52 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

A democracy is not a spectators sport. Thanks for your little rant about our war with Islam. Too bad it's full of holes though tuff guy. Why the hell do we let Pakistan harbor Osahma and crew in thier mountains and hold hands with the Saudi prince at the Crawford ranch? If Pakistan is an allie, then why don't they let us come in and smoke the sand brothers that are responsable for 9-11? And why was Bush ready to sell off our port security to the U.A.E? These are the questions that you Bush lemmings need to ask.

• posted at 1:02 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Dear Brian,on your false assumtion that any politition would have to "ok"a n.american union deal,i will direct you to the E.U., which was slid under the door of the citizens of the respective countries.i have posted govt documents
    and video pertaining to this subject,if you would care to actualy learn something instead of being a useless flag waver for internatnalist.
    goto: "bustedrepublicDOTcom"
    click on n.american union

p.s. i am an old school conservitive.
    big guns little government type

• posted at 12:33 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Way to speak truth to power Joe. Bush and his failed policies are a joke and sad for this great Country.

• posted at 12:19 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

As for the rest of you take a look in your mirror and say I support our troops
    and their mission...See if you like what
    you see..If you do thats your problem...
    I would like every one of you here go
    to Barnes and noble and pick up the book
    "LONE SURVIVOR" these are the folks that
    are looking out for your sorry butt...
    SLEEP WELL TONIGHT...

• posted at 12:12 pm on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Lets Talk about Impeachment.Why?Bush has
    made some big mistakes but so did FDR,
    TRUMAN AND JFK.Every one does Look at
    Jimmy he was a mistake and still is. I
    think this country has turned into a
    bunch of whiners and complainers who don't know just how good we have it.As my old man told me kid you don't know
    what hard time are.An other thing was you owe this country The ones that belive that are in Iraq and Afgahnistan
    and their folks who are at home..

• posted at 11:56 am on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Moving right along...Now even our leaders admit we have atl east 27 sleeper cells here in America.Don't want
    to belive me check out the problems with
    Islam in Spain,France,Sweden,Denmark and
    England...Of the 1 billion muslum's about 300 million are said to be radical
    Iraq was a excuse for America to go to war with radical Islam.Syria would have been better buld Sadam was the goat...

• posted at 11:48 am on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

I voted for Bush both times.Why you ask?
    Easy Gore,Kerry nothing more needs to be
    said...By the way I'm a Democrat and a
    Hard nosed union member who thinks my
    party of choice stinks...Bush and the
    other so-called leaders of our nation have the blood of 3700+ KIA on their
    hands...Get this through your heads we
    are at war with radical Islam.It ain't
    for oil or to make the Repubs happy it's
    to save our sorry butts...to be continued..

• posted at 10:05 am on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Joe you are on the money. Keep up the good work.

• posted at 6:57 am on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

It's all too easy to criticize a president, without any admission of voting for him. Apparently, he got a near majority. Anyone who voted for him has to reconcile with that fact. They can either admit a mistake, disagree with this article, or pretend.

• posted at 3:34 am on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Joe,
    Its sad to see you go down this path. A patriot you are not, one who loves his country perhaps, I see you more as a Michael Moore type meal ticket. Keep suporting the left agenda and claim its the truth.

• posted at 3:14 am on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Brian did you read that off of a greeting card or something? I mean patriotic is one thing and then there is overkill.

• posted at 3:11 am on Mon, Aug 27, 2007.

Ding dong Gonzales is gone!

• posted at 5:25 pm on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Mr. Bush has disappointed us all on immigration. We are "screwed" no matter what happens. Schwartzenkennedy is a fraud and a Kennedy dorsal orafice sniffer, and Kerry is a patrician womanizer disaster. What are we going to do next. ??

• posted at 4:28 pm on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Brian: also I think it is unfair to claim liberals are against the troops. I think it is clear both parties support the men and women who are willing to put their lives on the line to protect our country. There are simply just differing opinions on the best way to support them.

• posted at 4:25 pm on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Brian: the farm subsidies are essential for the simple reason that it is more cost-efficient to grow crops and export them to the US from other countries. Having our crops come else where would put us at a huge security risk. Especially during a time of war.

• posted at 1:38 pm on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Part#2 Joe spit out the hate it isn't
    becomming...WMD was a good reason but it was a cover to start a war with radical Islam...I will fault Bush and the Joint Cheifs plus the Congress and the Senate on this one...They have ROE
    that are getting good soldiers killed
    if your scared to shoot because you might be charged with murder and you blink,your dead....

• posted at 1:27 pm on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Part #1
    The border,well Joe lets see who in the last 30 years has done one damn thing
    about the border...Name One???Not Carter,Regan,Bush#1,Clinton or Bush#2...
    Well times they are a changin!Bloggers
    and grass roots America shoved Shamnasty
    down their throats,let them try it again
    same deal,It ain't going to go...The dems and repubs are in bed together on this deal .Build 1800 miles of fence and
    then we can talk...

• posted at 1:24 pm on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

People like you, and not the President, are the reason the country is in the state it is in today. God help us if Hillary or Barack is elected. The country will be ripe for attacks by terrorists and it will be overrun by illegal aliens. America will cease to exist as we know it.

• posted at 12:25 pm on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

The Dems are also committed to supporting our troops when they come home, passing the largest Veterans' package in the 77 years of the Veterans Administration. But don't expect to hear all this on your right-wing, water- carrier radio shows that people like Brian feast on every day. C-span will show you how your party votes on supporting the troops.

• posted at 12:14 pm on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

The Bush and neo-con assault on the truth loves to say "Democrats oppose the military and support policies that undermine our troops." The fact is Democrats have passed legislation to increase emergency funding for Veterans health care by $3.7 billion, passed a pay raise for military personnel over Republican objections, and voted for an additional $3.4 billion for military readiness including armored vehicles.

• posted at 11:52 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

11)Damage to the Environment: Denial of the facts of global warming; muzzling of scientist; sell-off of natural resources; reversal of environmental protection laws; closing of the E.P.A library; appointment of industry executives to oversight bodies.

• posted at 11:47 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

8)Election fraud, including targeted voter disenfranchisement. 9) Response to the Katrina disaster.10)Stacking of the judicial system: Using un-Constitutional provisions of the Ptriot act to appoint federal judges and U.S attorneys without the advice and consent of Congress.

• posted at 11:41 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

6) Bankrupting the Country: The official National debt is now close to nine trillion dollors, an increase of 56% by Bush.7)Bearing false witness: Formal and public falsification of information given to Congress and to the American people; a string of cover-ups, and then cover ups of the cover ups.

• posted at 11:35 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

5) U.S war crimes: Abuse of National Guard and Reserve and active duty military personnel(placed in harm's way without adequate training or equipment, and redeployed without proper rest).

• posted at 11:31 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

3) War profiteering, which Harry Truman and Ike said is treason. 4)International war crimes: Invading a sovereign nation; blatant violations of the Geneva Convention; Torture and murder of prisoners.

• posted at 11:26 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

2)Treason: Intentionally revealing the identity of the covert C.I.A operation Brewster Jennings, and it's chief agent, Valerie Plame Wilson- resulting in the deaths of foreign agents, and in the end of C.I.A data gathering on W.M.D in the middle east.

• posted at 11:21 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

1)Violating the oath of office: Failure to uphold and defend the Constitution. Promotion & assumption of Unitary Executive (dictator) privileges.800-plus signing statements. cancellation of habeas corpus & posse comitatus laws. illegal wiretapping.

• posted at 11:12 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

What does this Chimp AKA Bush have to do to make you think like the rest of us??? Come on up for some air lemmings!

• posted at 10:52 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Are you supporting the troops when you deploy them to Iraq four and five times while the so called Parliament is on vacation? Get real dude!

• posted at 10:30 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Impeach the Bush crime family! I am a Patriot in the tradition or Mark Twain who stated that "a Patriot is one who supports his country 100% of the time....and the Government when it deserves it."

• posted at 10:17 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

If GW ever starts handing out grape lool-aid, a lot of people will realize what a runt he is. Brian you want to be close to the front of the line.

• posted at 10:14 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

It's come to this. The left wants us to fail in Iraq, because that is the only way they can suceed in
    American politics. I know you will deny this but deep down in places that you dont want to think about you know it is true. More dead soldiers is better news for the liberals. The worst thing that could ever happen to the left is success in Iraq.

• posted at 10:05 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Right on Brian. You just said everything I was thinking while reading that liberal rant. These guys are so angry that their incompetent liberal polititions couldnt beat Bush that they will make up anything to make him look bad. If he is so bad then why did he get re-elected? Cut the whining and try to win an election.

• posted at 5:15 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Joe, you sounded like a very smart guy but I'm just wondering why you are not running this great country but this tiny column?

• posted at 4:48 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

They are our best and bravest, fighting for all of us against a brutal enemy in a difficult and frustrating war. They are the 9/11 generation. The left slanders them. We support them. More than that, we admire them."

• posted at 4:47 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

This Quote from William Kristol says it all. "Having turned against a war that some of them supported, the left is now turning against the troops they claim still to support. They sense that history is progressing away from them--that these soldiers, fighting courageously in a just cause, could still win the war, that they are proud of their service, and that they will be future leaders of this country. They are not "Shock Troops." cont.

• posted at 4:40 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Joe, How can you say with a straight face that you support the troops while many of those that you endorse continue down the path of advancing legislation that would undercut the troop's mission and strengthen their enemies?

• posted at 3:44 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

Brian must be part of the twenty percent minority who would support Bush for a third term. Thanks, Joe, for speaking up--the News Sentinel editorial staff will not.

• posted at 2:53 am on Sun, Aug 26, 2007.

As usual you are 100% right on bush's coddling of illegals and failing to enforce immigration laws. The only detail I have to disagree with you on is that Kerry would have been a loser from hell of monumental proportions. Most of us looked at the choices, saw how awful Kerry was, held our noses and picked the only available "box".

• posted at 10:41 pm on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

Actually, I blame the Democrats for EVERYTHING. They haven't had anyone decent to vote for, for years.

• posted at 3:53 pm on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

When Joe first pounded Bush I thougt he was bringing his leftie, liberal stuff from seattle. I thought bush could be re-habilitated, saved, brought around. He cannot. I am sad that geo B cannot be the man that we belived he could be. I do have to disagree with you, joe about Kerry. He is the shitpot from hell. there is no way he could be anything but a useless womanizer, idiot, and uninformed drooler. call your man at 542 [former for more info

• posted at 8:54 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

I'll drink to that!

• posted at 6:50 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

That Brian dude is sure one smart guy. He
    belongs up there with George W. They are
    both full of you know what!

• posted at 6:35 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

And the wind blew and the sh$t flew and the vision thanks to a mental midget will be bad for years.

• posted at 6:18 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

Well said, Joe! Of course, I was telling people this three years ago, and it fell on deaf ears. All in all, the Bush apologists don't have a leg to stand on.

• posted at 6:11 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

Joe, lucky the goobabys and good old boys aren't running you out of town for defaming their hero. A true example of "the truth hurts".

• posted at 5:54 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

We need to stop giving huge tax breaks to companies moving their manufacturing abroad. We need to also dissolve many of the unions here that demand outrageous wages. This will be a start to balancing out things here in America.
    Stop the farm subsidies too. Rewarding a farmer for not growing crops? What gives? Put the land to use no matter what. There are plenty of small farm coops that need land to grow crops. What ever happened to sharecropping?

• posted at 5:31 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

• posted at 5:15 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

Joe,Sorry to burst your bubble

• posted at 5:03 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

"GWB: Weve overthrown two of the most brutal tyrannies in the world, and liberated more than 50 million citizens. In Iraq, our troops are taking the fight to the extremists and radicals and murderers all throughout the country. Our troops have killed or captures an average of more than one thousand five hundred Al Qaeda terrorists and other extremists every month since January of this year." Joe, It's time to throw in the towell. You're short career in politics was self induced. Stick to the fair circuit
    and brownies.

• posted at 4:37 am on Sat, Aug 25, 2007.

Joe, there are no plans to make three countries into one. Please stop the rubbish. Find me any politician who endorses this. I see you're still busy
    parroting moveon.org. And Kerry purposely got injured in Vietnam so he could wave his purple hearts all the while acting as a propagandist for the anti-war movement. Scooter Libby never broke any laws. Their was a lot of skepticism about how we handled Japan during WWII. Now they are one of our biggest allies. Skepticism on Iraq? Nothing new.