Revitalize your tailgating menu with creative recipes using some of the treats found in your favorite gourmet gift baskets. You can easily mix and match specialty foods into tasty and unique meals that you and your family will enjoy while watching Sunday football.
Unique ideas for tailgating recipes from Hickory Farms
* Feed your family a hearty breakfast before heading off to your favorite tailgating spot by using cubes of mission jack cheese and HoneyGold Christmas ham in an egg and spinach quiche.
* Make yummy snacks to munch on during the pre-game festivities with melted cheeses for gourmet dips and serve with crackers or vegetables.
* Chop a fresh selection of in-season fruits from fruit gift baskets and mix in a decorative bowl.
* Give your guests a crunchy trail mix they will love made with dried fruit, gourmet mixed nuts and a handful of chocolate candies.
* Experience sweet hot mustard and the spicy and sweet flavors it adds to any sandwich, pasta or potato salad, or dipping sauce.
* Mix small pieces of summer sausage into a pasta salad made with rotini, carrots, peppers and olives for a hearty side dish.
* Slide ice pop sticks into pieces of heavenly fudge and put in the freezer for a cold treat that’s easy to eat – just remember to keep them cold in the cooler.
Whip up tailgating recipes
Take these simple ideas and combine them with your own recipes to make delicious tailgating dishes that will disappear. Get creative and start mixing and matching the holiday treats found in your gourmet gift baskets to create unique and tasty dishes that everyone will enjoy.