Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:00 am
Morris Eugene Kirst, 81, of Lodi, died May 22. He was born on Feb. 3, 1933 in Lodi.
Mr. Kirst worked as a Realtor for 30 years. He served in the U.S. Army.
He is survived by his wife, Dorothy Kirst.
A chapel service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at Lodi Funeral Home. Committal will follow at Lodi Memorial Cemetery. Visi-
tation will be held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Lodi Funeral Home is assisting the family with arrangements.
Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:00 am.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t pretend you’re someone else.)
- Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t pe about anyone or anything. Don’t post unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossip that could harm the reputation of a person, company or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Report’ pnk on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to post any comment. This may include removing or monitoring posts that we bepeve violate the spirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not posted, or deleted.