Posted: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:00 am
Joe Edward Brown Sr., 83, of Lodi, died July 20. He was born Oct. 10, 1029 in Lawrenceburg, Tenn.
Mr. Brown served in the U.S. Navy during the Korean War. He was a district manager for Pacific Bell, and was an active member and past president of Rotary.
He is survived by his wife, Pauline Brown of Lodi; son, Joe E. Brown Jr.; daughters, Pamela Alberg and Katherine Brown; four grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Graveside service will be held 2 p.m. Thursday at Arbor Vitae Cemetery, 1301 Roberts Ave., Madera.
Visitation will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday at Rocha’s All Faiths Cremation and Burial, 215 S. School St., Lodi.
Rocha’s All Faiths Cremation and Burial is assisting the family with arrangements.
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:00 am.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t pretend you’re someone else.)
- Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t pe about anyone or anything. Don’t post unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossip that could harm the reputation of a person, company or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Report’ pnk on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to post any comment. This may include removing or monitoring posts that we bepeve violate the spirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not posted, or deleted.