Lodi Eagles Auxiliary presents check to Butterfly Auxiliary
From left: Barbara Meidinger, Eileen Schamber, Liz Hausauer, Martha Derbonne, Sandy Luiz, Juanita Case, Gloria Tovar, Pat Clark, Jeanne Stoller, Kathy O’Neill, Theresa Bromme, Judy Bontoft, Carol Meidinger, Marilyn Vargen and Carol Long.
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:38 pm
On Sept. 21, Martha Derbonne, president of the Lodi Eagles Auxiliary No. 848, presented a check to the Butterfly Unit of Hospice of San Joaquin in the amount of $5,900.
The Auxiliary promotes several fundraisers throughout the year such as their Wednesday night dinners, special events on Fridays and Saturdays, gold parties and boutiques.
For more information about becoming an Eagles Auxiliary member, contact Martha Derbonne at the lodge at 369-1615.
— Source: Martha Derbonne
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:38 pm.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t pretend you’re someone else.)
- Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t pe about anyone or anything. Don’t post unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossip that could harm the reputation of a person, company or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Report’ pnk on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to post any comment. This may include removing or monitoring posts that we bepeve violate the spirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not posted, or deleted.