Lodinews.com

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Attic fire

Posted: Wednesday, October 6, 2004 10:00 pm

Lodi firefighters use a chainsaw to create a ventilation hole on the roof of a home in the 1400 block of Reiman Street on Wednesday after a fire broke out in the attic. A resident was in the attic the night before and had forgotten to turn off an electric lamp, Lodi Fire Capt. Mike Lair said. The lamp either overheated or ignited a combustible object nearby. Fire officials appeared on scene just in time because "it was ready to go up," Lair said. No one was injured. (Jennifer M. Howell/News-Sentinel)

Poll

Loading…

New Classifieds Ads

Twitter

Mailing List

Subscribe to a mailing list to have daily news sent directly to your inbox.

  • Breaking News

    Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!

  • News Updates

    Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!

  • Sports Updates

    Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!

Manage Your Lists