default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
Logout|My Dashboard

Dog saved from Lodi house fire

Buy this photo

Firefighters battle flames at an Olive Court home on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013. The fire, which was reported at about 11:45 a.m. on the 500 block of Olive Court, tore through the front living room area where a fireplace was present and moved into adjoining rooms. The homeowner was not home at the time of the blaze. Firefighters rescued a dog from the home.

Buy this photo



New Classifieds Ads


Mailing List

Subscribe to a mailing list to have daily news sent directly to your inbox.

  • Breaking News

    Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!

  • News Updates

    Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!

  • Sports Updates

    Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!

Manage Your Lists