Lodinews.com

default avatar
Welcome to the site! Login or Signup below.
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

Dog saved from Lodi house fire

Buy this photo

Firefighters vent the roof of a home on Olive Court in Lodi where a fire occurred on Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013. The fire, which was reported at about 11:45 a.m. on the 500 block of Olive Court, tore through the front living room area where a fireplace was present and moved into adjoining rooms. The homeowner was not home at the time of the blaze. Firefighters rescued a dog from the home.

Buy this photo

Poll

Loading…

New Classifieds Ads

Twitter

Mailing List

Subscribe to a mailing list to have daily news sent directly to your inbox.

  • Breaking News

    Would you like to receive breaking news alerts? Sign up now!

  • News Updates

    Would you like to receive our daily news headlines? Sign up now!

  • Sports Updates

    Would you like to receive our daily sports headlines? Sign up now!

Manage Your Lists