- How to use Blio
1. First, visit the Lodi Public Library's website at www.lodi.gov/library, and click on "e-books."
2. You will then go to the Magic Wall, which displays all of the books available for check out.
3. Start by downloading the free Blio app by clicking on the "Get the App."
4. Find a title that you want to download and either check it out, put it on hold if it's unavailable or add it to a Wish List for future reading.
5. When you find a book to check out, the app will ask you for your Lodi Public Library account and PIN. If it is the first time using Blio, you will also have to set up an account with a username and password that you will want to write down for when you next check out a book.
— Source: Lodi Public Library
Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 12:00 am
Lodi Public Library e-books are now just a couple clicks away on your e-reader or smartphone.
Whether you want to read a travel guide to Yosemite, a Danielle Steele or John Grisham novel, or a story to your kids before they go to bed, the library has a variety of books available for check out online.
Friday, August 24, 2012 12:00 am.