The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt City Council
Key item: Discuss possible action and direction to staff concerning health care benefits available to Councilman Curt Campion under the prior settlement agreement.
When and where: 3 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 80 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi Public Library Board
When and where: 5:30 p.m. in the community room of the Lodi Public Library, 201 W. Locust St., Lodi.
Lodi Animal Advisory
Key item: Lodi Animal Shelter statistics from March and April.
When and where: 6 p.m., Lodi Police Department Community Room, 215 W. Elm St., Lodi.
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
Key item: Goodbye party.
When and where: 6 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve
- A presentation on the 2013-14 fiscal year budget.
- Third-quarter financial reports from the Water, Wastewater, and Electric Utility.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Improvement Committee
- Treasurer’s report.
- Election of officers.
When and where: 6 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Joint Union High School District board of trustees
- Approve ratification of a tentative agreement for the classified employees contract through June 30.
- Approve district organizational chart revisions.
- Issue final layoff notices to part-time Adult School teachers and reduce the hours of the program’s director.
- Hear student presentations on agriculture environmental projects.
When and where: 6:30 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 80 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council
- A public hearing to revise a city growth management ordinance.
- Adopt an ordinance setting an industrial equipment pilot charging rate.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum. 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Galt Beautification Committee
When and where: 3:30 p.m., Galt City Hall, city council chambers, 80 Civic Drive, Galt.