The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt City Council Youth Committee
- Review next year’s plan
- Approval of bills, expenditures and upcoming expenditures
- Discuss November election workers
When and where: 6 p.m., Galt City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive., Galt.
Galt City Council
- Egg-laying chicken ordinance
- Management salary schedule
- Capital improvement project update
- City Council health benefits
- Compensation for the city clerk and city treasurer, which are both elected positions
- Proclaiming support of fundraising efforts by the Galt Joint Union Elementary School District
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive., Galt.