The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi Animal Advisory Commission
- Discuss the council approval of commission members and the ordinance that established the commission.
- Discuss the status of a letter to local wineries promoting the barn cat program.
When and where: 6 p.m., Lodi Police Department, Community Room, 215 W. Elm St., Lodi.
Lodi Public Library Board of Trustees
- Discuss and review the goals for the interim library director and recruitment for a permanent library director.
- Discuss and review the role and function of the library.
- Receive a report and provide direction related to the revenue projections and estimated expenditures for the mid-year 2012 to 2013 budget.
When and where: 6 p.m., Lodi Public Library, 201 W. Locust St., Lodi.
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
Key item: Discuss Gingham and the city council update on March 20.
When and where: 7 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, Cottage Room, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Consider increasing rates for emergency ambulance service in Manteca, Escalon and Ripon.
- Appointment of a low-income representative to the Thornton Community Center Advisory Committee.
- Recognition of Lois Sahyoun, clerk of the board, who retires Jan. 25.
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
Lodi Unified School District Board of Trustees
- Reorganization of business services department
- Update on technology issues.
When and where: 7 p.m. James Areida Education Support Center. 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
Galt City Council
- Consider a letter of support for the alternative concept to the Bay Delta Conservation Plan.
- Receive a Capital Improvement Program status update.
- Consider adding an alternate member to the Planning Commission and provide direction.
- Vote on utility rate adjustments.
- Make appointments to various city committees, commissions, outside agencies and regional boards.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council
- Adopt a resolution authorizing use of previously donated funds to the recreation department for $6,500 skate park repairs.
- Adopt the resolution selecting Harney Lane grade separation as the project nomination for the San Joaquin Council of Governments’ One Voice Trip.
- Adopt a resolution approving 30-minute parking on the East Side of Central Avenue.
When and where: 7 p.m., Lodi City Council, Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lockeford Municipal Advisory Council
When and where: 7 p.m., Old Lockeford Schoolhouse, 19456 N. Jack Tone Road, Lockeford.
Galt Beautification Committee
When and where: 3:30 p.m., Galt City Hall City Council community room, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeves
The regularly scheduled is canceled.