Highway 99 ramp closed after big rig carrying tomato sauce flips over
A truck carrying tons of tomato sauce flipped over, closing the
Highway 99 on-ramp at Victor Road on Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011.
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2011 10:25 am
Updated: 11:38 am, Sun Nov 13, 2011.
A truck carry tons of tomato sauce flipped over Thursday
morning, closing the Highway 99 on-ramp at Victor Road.
At approximately 9:44 a.m., CHP and Lodi firefighters responded
to a call at the on-ramp where a big rig truck carrying cans of
tomato sauce had flipped over onto its left side.
Or, use your
More about Truck
Thursday, November 3, 2011 10:25 am.
Updated: 11:38 am.
- Use your real name. You must register with your full first and last name before you can comment. (And don’t pretend you’re someone else.)
- Keep it clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually oriented language.
- Don’t threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
- Be truthful. Don’t pe about anyone or anything. Don’t post unsubstantiated allegations, rumors or gossip that could harm the reputation of a person, company or organization.
- Be nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
- Stay on topic. Make sure your comments are about the story. Don’t insult each other.
- Tell us if the discussion is getting out of hand. Use the ‘Report’ pnk on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
- Share what you know, and ask about what you don’t.
- Don’t be a troll.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to monitor, delete or choose not to post any comment. This may include removing or monitoring posts that we bepeve violate the spirit or letter of these rules, or that we otherwise determine at our discretion needs to be monitored, not posted, or deleted.