The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve session
- Role of the Lodi Animal Advisory Commission.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
Galt City Council
- Vote on transferring the Junior Warrior Football and cheer programs from the city parks and recreation department.
- Set new hours for city parks.
- Adopt the new Galt Youth Master Plan.
- Set June 30, 2012 as the date for the city’s annual Independence Day celebration and fireworks show.
- Receive the annual Measure R Oversight Committee report.
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt City Hall, City Council chambers, 380 Civic Drive, Galt.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
Meeting is canceled.
Lodi City Council
- Continued public hearing regarding Harney Lane Specific Plan.
- Public hearing to consider adopting new usage-based and flat water rates.
- Review annual financial report for the 2010-11 fiscal year.
- Amend ordinance for electrical service by adding energy theft diversion/field services fee recovery schedule.
- Certificate of recognition for Lodi Lake Nature Area docents for their 25 years on the trail.
- Quarterly update by Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St.
San Joaquin County Advisory Water Commission
- Discuss draft project list by San Joaquin Valley Partnership and Delta Counties Coalition.
- Update on Delta issues and proposed Peripheral Canal.
- Discuss city of Stockton’s Delta initiative resolution.
When and where: 1 p.m., Public Health/Planning Auditorium, 1601 E. Hazelton Ave., Stockton.