The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Lodi Animal Advisory Commission
- Review and consider for approval a letter to the city council from the Lodi Animal Advisory Commission addressing the need for clarification on responsibilities, direction and performance expectations.
- Report on meeting with Mayor Bob Johnson regarding LAAC concerns.
When and where: 6 p.m. Lodi Police Department, Community Room, 215 W. Elm Street, Lodi.
Lodi Library Board of Trustees
- Discuss the Volunteer Services position and library fundraising priorities.
- Approve 2012 holiday closure schedule.
- Receive a report on the Friends of Lodi Public Library and Lodi Public Library Foundation.
- Update on e-book services and the fiscal year 2011-2012 budget.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., Lodi Public Library, 201 W. Locust Street, Lodi.
Lodi City Council
- Hold a public hearing to consider unmet transit needs in Lodi.
- Introduce an ordinance to create a fee recovery schedule for energy theft diversion from the Lodi Electric Utility.
- Ask city manager to draft a contract with Farmers and Merchants bank for banking services.
- Adopt a resolution approving an employment agreement for Lawrence Rooney to serve as the new police chief.
- Consider adopting the 2012 annual report and levy an assessment for the Lodi Tourism Business Improvement District.
When and where: 7 p.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine Street, Lodi.