The following is a list of public meetings in the Lodi and Galt areas this week:
Galt Public Safety committee
When and where: 7 p.m., Galt Police Department, Anthony Pescetti Room, 455 Industrial Drive, Galt.
Lodi City Council shirtsleeve session
Key item: Receive information on multiple family and non-residential water meter program.
When and where: 7 a.m., Carnegie Forum, 305 W. Pine St., Lodi.
Lodi Unified School District Board of Trustees
- Resolution to borrow $33 million from the California School Reserve Cash Program.
- Form a District Technology Committee.
- Allow district to join the New Alternative Fuel Vehicle Purchase with San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District.
When and where: 7 p.m., Lodi Unified School District office, 1305 E. Vine St., Lodi.
San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Special recognition for County Administrator Manuel Lopez, who retires March 31.
- Report on how the state ordering the transferring of some state prison inmates to county jails has affected San Joaquin County.
- Mid-year update on the county-owned San Joaquin General Hospital.
- Approval of the 2012-17 capital improvement program.
- Appoint two people to fill vacancies on the Lockeford Municipal Advisory Council. Applicants are Delores Gowan, Jonathan Winkelmanm Deborah True and Mark True.
- Completion of requests from individual property owners to change zoning on their property in the new general plan (1:30 p.m. agenda).
When and where: 9 a.m., board chambers, 44 N. San Joaquin St., sixth floor, Stockton.
San Joaquin County Parks and Recreation Commission
- Oak Grove Park playground concepts.
- Capital improvement projects for county parks.
When and where: 5:30 p.m., Micke Grove Regional Park, Memorial Building, 11793 N. Micke Grove Road, Lodi.
Woodbridge Rural Fire Protection District board
When and where: 3 p.m., fire station, 400 E. Augusta St., Woodbridge.
Art Advisory Board
- Review bike rack project.
- Select the winning design for proposed traffic control box art.
- Update on Watershed Mural Project.
When and where: 4 p.m., Green Room, Hutchins Street Square, 125 S. Hutchins St., Lodi.
Galt Commission on Aging
When and where: 5:15 p.m., Parks and Recreation Office, Conference Room, 610 Chabolla Ave., Galt.
Greater Lodi Area Youth Commission
When and where: 6 p.m., Hutchins Street Square, 125. S. Hutchins St., Lodi.